• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Got a new TCL 75R635 so I cracked open my unwatched BTTF 4k UHD. Seen it a million times but everything about this movie is great. I'm sure I don't have to say much about other than the 4k disc is pretty nice, and the movie still holds up.

Does anyone find the disc dark? I think I need to have my TV calibrated.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
What if, you stole the plutionium, went back in time, stole more and repeated this? Unlimited power!

galaxybrain.jpeg

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Does your time travel device have the ability to self-sustain yourself and it after changing an event that would prevent it's creation?

Congrats, you did absolutely nothing wrong at all, and nobody ever got hurt ever, totally, for serious.

And that's all that needs to be said about that and many other temporally unproven crimes!

Syranth

Oct 28, 2017
Yes. Because it's not a bomb. It's just something that can change the course of time. /s

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
On Friday he was

ClosedFancyBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I think that taking plutonium away from terrorists is a pretty good idea, in general. No time travel required.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
I think a better question is, is it ok for a 16 year old teenager to be friends with a 70 year old man? Isnt that a bit weird? Is he Marty's only friend?