• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thomas Puha

Head of Comms at Remedy Entertainment
Verified
Jan 15, 2018
Espoo, Finland
I loved playing this one on Windows XP. The game is pretty underrated. Great stuff from Midway. This and Area 51...

area_51_2005_retail_dvd-front.jpg

Besides Psi-Ops I loved this Area 51 game. It was one of the best PS2 first person shooters for sure. Sequel was disappointing.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
the game was fun until i got stuck near the end of a game in some parking area where i couldn't enter an underground garage or something

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished the game last night. Really, really enjoyed it. The game still hold up really well. Some things could be done better. Jumping down is awkward and doesn't work well, and checkpointing could be better. But TKing someone into an exploding barrel and watching them fly is never not fun.

I think I'm going to go back and get all the evil garden gnomes. I unlocked a couple of the Bonus challanges I hadn't done before and they were really fun.