• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
People are worried about Trump coming back while I fear what will happen when this guy comes into office.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
And after Trump, this is the GOP cult's frontrunner for the White House.

He may just be Florida's problem right now but in a few years he might be all of our problem.

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
I know people are down on the current Supreme court but there is no way I can see even the current federal Supreme court being okay with this. This means a liberal states could potentially persecute conservatives for similar ideas. This is not a precedent they want to set.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
I think the goal is to purge Florida's universities and then fill them with conservative teachers that would never even get interviews or be treated as serious candidates elsewhere. Conservatives are painfully aware that they have few friends in academia, IMO this is all part of building up their own academia plus a side of grift. Make these colleges sexy on social media for conservative archetypes. Charge fat out-of-state tuition, privatize every college, and make your friends rich as they grift a bunch of idiots out of their money where they get to pay extra for non-woke college. Meanwhile, continue pretending that Florida universities are legitimate learning institutions on Fox News

This shit writes itself with how predictable they are

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
This is beyond evil. There truly is no bottom for people like the devil himself Ron

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
It is, this survey already went out last year to colleges and many just chose to not do it.

It's not mandatory and the tweet is pretty misleading claiming it's required registration, it really isn't. It's scummy AF but this isn't a forced registration

On the one hand I agree that tweets framing these things in the most extreme way isn't super helpful

But on the other I recognize that the most extreme version is what they're working towards

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
I know people are down on the current Supreme court but there is no way I can see even the current federal Supreme court being okay with this. This means a liberal states could potentially persecute conservatives for similar ideas. This is not a precedent they want to set.

They'll be okay with it because they know conservative states will prosecute liberals faster than liberal states would prosecute conservatives. And that will make it easier for these fascists to grab more power, sooner.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017

This is already ok and been going on for about a year. This is an old news article and a bit misleading tweet.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
EogSMxSWMAMHa48.jpg

This guy might be the 2024 guy so get ready.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
This is from LAST year, literally the article is from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.