• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Over the weekend, Vermont State Police repeatedly attempted to serve the mother an emergency care order that demanded the children's removal from her care and the home over fear of their safety. But Miller claimed the family hasn't lived there in months, which the Vermont State Attorney's office said seemed like an attempt to "evade service" of the order, according to the court document obtained by Rolling Stone.
Evading the serving of court orders seems like it's contagious now.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's Rolling Stone but there's something skeezy about that article title. Calling it a saga like it's for our entertainment.

Lord Hypnos

Oct 31, 2017
UK
I'm so sad Keaton returned as Batman in this clusterfuck of a movie.

Ezra needs serious help with how much they are going off the rails.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Every week at this point there's something new, jesus. They need to be stopped.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Misgendering, history of inflammatory behavior in threads concerning bigotry and numerous prior severe bans
Fuck that guy

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Could I inquire why every single thread, and there are a lot of threads lately, about Ezra Miller has their pronouns put first above everything else, rather than, you know, the literal crimes being committed?

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Could I inquire why every single thread, and there are a lot of threads lately, about Ezra Miller has their pronouns put first above everything else, rather than, you know, the literal crimes being committed?
Because people misgender them constantly. Just because somebody is a piece of shit doesn't mean they should be misgendered. It becomes demeaning and if we resort to such behavior, we are no better than a transphobe. And I've seen people use the "they are trash so they don't deserve to have their pronouns respected" card so it's gross.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Seems pretty self-explanatory, but anyways a lot of people keep slipping up, so gotta make it clear as possible so the misgendering stops

RedNalgene

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Mocking pronouns
They/them need to go to jail for their crimes. They/them should be help responsible for all the really shitty behavior they've done. I didn't know anything about Ezra miller until all the threads here and they/them seem like a colossal asshole

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Next Justice League movie should just be all the law enforcement offices involved with Ezra coming together to stop them.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
More headlines that just completely support the idea that everything's fine in Flash land.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I feel each time a negative news of ezra miller appears on the wild. WB decides to cancel another series while focusing on flash

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Zaslav seems like the guy who looks at a criminal and sees a movie star in the making!

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Starting to feel like a game of chicken, to see how far Ezra can push the envelope before WBD actually has to say something about them being fired but still wanting to recoup on their $300 million investment

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Can we at least stop saying "WB can't cancel The Flash because it might set Miller off"?

It's so offensive.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Will keep it simple: what we know points to this person being a piece of shit.

Story to keep an eye on.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Just replace every Ezra scene by having Grant Gustin wearing a cheap Flash t-shirt reading the lines in a green screen.

DustyVonErich

Oct 31, 2017
According to John Campea, Ezra's already been silently fired, but WB still wants to release Flash because they feel it's a good film and the cost. He mentioned they were more willing to cancel Batgirl, because it wasn't going to be good. But I'm still like "Why did they cancel Scoob 2 though?!"

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
According to John Campea, Ezra's already been silently fired, but WB still wants to release Flash because they feel it's a good film and the cost. He mentioned they were more willing to cancel Batgirl, because it wasn't going to be good. But I'm still like "Why did they cancel Scoob 2 though?!"

Not to mention that Scoob 2 was basically a finished product.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
HOW is this person still out there just flitting about, with all this crazy shit they've been committing?

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Have you ever heard the phrase "trans rights are human rights" being used? Take a moment to consider what the actual implications of that statement are. A human right is a minimum standard for how people are treated. It is a basic requirement for recognizing a person's humanity.

If you believe that someone should be able to dictate their own gender identity as a fundamental right, then you can't just remove it arbitrarily. Ezra Miller is a horrible person, that's absolutely true, but misgendering them does absolutely nothing to bring them to justice or to protect society from them. It's more along the lines of a cruel and unusual punishment.

If misgendering someone is acceptable because they're bad people or some other, then you don't believe that they have a right to have their gender identity recognized, you believe that their gender identity is a privilege which can freely be removed if unearned.

Of course, if you feel that criminals don't deserve rights, that they are not afforded their basic humanity, you're free to call for the practice of outlawing people to be used again. The term "outlaw" comes from what was considered one of the most extreme punishments available to the legal system; declaring that someone is effectively no longer human from a legal perspective and were due no protections from the law. Anyone was free to murder them with no legal consequence. That might sound more extreme, but the underlying idea of whether or not someone deserves basic human dignity is the same.

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
EVERYTHINGS GOING GREAT IN FLASH LAND
MV5BN2M0ZTliMzYtNWE2MC00MzRkLTk2ZjgtMzAzM2Y5MjJkNzU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTI4Mg@@._V1_.jpg

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Another day, another crime-based thread in EtcetEzra.

I'm exhausted hearing about this garbage human. (Unless it's them being arrested, finally!)

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Movie tracked as well as Shazam 1 and 2 did in the one test screening they did.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Shit. Every week there's a new (terrible) development. Sooner or later Warner Brothers it's going to have to make a decision about that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.