• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Making AEW the heel in any feud is dangerous IMO... it never worked in old territory stuff, for WCW vs NwO, or for WWE in the invasion nonsense.

It works okay like this, one time. But should not be the common go to thing

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Making AEW the heel in any feud is dangerous IMO... it never worked in old territory stuff, for WCW vs NwO, or for WWE in the invasion nonsense.

It works okay like this, one time. But should not be the common go to thing
That's not really what they're doing here though. The Young Bucks are being the Young Bucks as they've always been since turning heel. Also the issues with the WWE invasion are too countless to pin on one thing. lol

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Tony is keeping the TV title around. Might be a nice goodwill gesture to have Suzuki be the last champion.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if Tony is keeping the TV title around. Might be a goodwill gesture to have Suzuki be the last champion.
Supposedly TK is trying to get a TV deal going, I do think he's going to have a hard time doing that like Vince did back in the day when he tried to get a new TV deal for WCW. Even if ROH ends up streaming on a service like HBO Max I could see them renaming the TV title to something like the HBO title.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Shocked Suzuki won a title...in a good way. Sure, why not...would be great to see who can dethrone the old killer.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Supposedly TK is trying to get a TV deal going, I do think he's going to have a hard time doing that like Vince did back in the day when he tried to get a new TV deal for WCW. Even if ROH ends up streaming on a service like HBO Max I could see them renaming the TV title to something like the HBO title.

My logic was 3 singles titles is more than AEW has and is the least prestigious of them. Now that Suzuki won we'll see what he does with it.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
That was enjoyable, Rhett got to do a ton and it wasn't just 10 straight minutes of forearms