• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

anariel

Oct 27, 2017

No real details other than the tweet, but hey. Looking forward to dying in a giant castle again.

EDIT: Looks like it's coming out relatively soon if the steam page is accurate:
Steam page:

store.steampowered.com

Rogue Legacy 2 on Steam

Rogue Legacy 2 is what you'd get if you mashed Rogue Legacy and a sequel together. Every time you die, your children will succeed you, and each child is unique. Your daughter might be a Colourblind Archer, and your son could be a Pacifistic Chef. Either way, one of them is getting conscripted.

SUMMER 2020!

Last edited:

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
giphy.gif

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Rogue Legacy was amazing and played it for hours and hours on PC and PS4. Can't wait for this!

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Imho Rogue Legacy (1) is still the best rogue game in the whole genre. Day 1 for sure.

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
1 had the best meta progression in any rouge lite, even when you have a bad run you almost always can at least improve something afterwards!

kiriku

Oct 27, 2017
Loved Rogue Legacy, so good news and it looks great based on the screens! Felt like Full Metal Furies kind of flopped (?), so I'm glad to see Cellar Door Games alive and well.

oxymoron

Oct 27, 2017
Loved the first game, not a fan of the mid-2000s flash game direction they're taking with the art style here.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Nice. I loved the first game, and my only real complaint was that it wasn't really a looker. This seems to be corrected!