• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018

Early Access out now on PC (EGS), XB, PS4 and Switch!

Prices for the founder's pack start at $14.99 for the starter edition, which includes six of the 12 rogues and a few cosmetics. The $39.99 standard edition includes all twelve rogues and more cosmetics, including an outfit for the rogue Chaac. For $59.99 you can get the Ultimate Edition which includes everything in Starter and Standard editions and, wait for it, even more exclusive cosmetics.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I thought this was Switch only for now. I wonder how many F2P hero shooters can thrive at the same time.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK

PS4

Rogue Company: Standard Founder's Pack

It’s time to go Rogue The Rogue Company Standard Founders Pack includes everything you need to go into battle. Recruit eight extra playable Rogues, plus you’ll instantly unlock four in game cosmetic items to make sure you’re carrying out the mission in style This Bundle includes Eight Extra...

XBOX
www.microsoft.com

Buy Rogue Company: Standard Founder's Pack - Microsoft Store

The world needs saving and only the best of the best can do it. Suit up as one of the elite agents of Rogue Company and go to war in a variety of different game modes. Save the Day, Look Good, Get Paid.

Switch
www.nintendo.com

Rogue Company for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Gear up and drop in to Rogue Company, the third-person tactical action shooter that puts the fate of the world in your hands. Defeat the enemy team in objective and action based game modes featuring exotic locales, thrilling gun-play, and explosions…lots…

EGS
www.epicgames.com

Rogue Company

The world needs saving and only the best of the best can do it. Suit up as one of the elite agents of Rogue Company and go to war in a variety of different game modes. Gear up and go Rogue! Download and play FREE now!

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
moulinro.jpg

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool, but just like Rocket Arena with so many great F2P multiplayer games I don't know if I want to take a chance on buying a new MP game when I don't know if there's room for it in my current rotation.

I'll probably hold out for some impressions before deciding to jump in. If the Switch port is good this would be a great game to play on the couch while my GF is watching TV

knee

Oct 28, 2017
Does one purchase let me play on all platforms regardless of where the initial purchase was?

Or would I have to buy on all platforms?

Edit: Man, no one is going to see this in the repost sandwich. :\

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Played the beta, it's decent enough. A third person CS:GO of sorts but with weapons and abilities that you upgrade as you go as they don't disappear when you die. If not now I'll certainly spend some more time on it when it's F2P.

ColR100

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone else getting vibes of Brink from the level art? Will try it out purely for that reason.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand this business model. You would think they would want as many people as possible to play their beta version.

pompo

Oct 25, 2017
Is this input-based crossplay that would allow me to use a controller on PC and matchmake with other controller users?

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hope to get some Switch Impressions soon. Been itching for a shooter on Switch, it's pretty dire for me (not interested in Paladins/Overwatch, and not counting Splatoon)

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Watching on Twitch, appears consoles run it at 60fps...did a google search...

Hi-Rez Studios' Rogue Company will feature 60fps gameplay and cross play across PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch when it releases in 2020

Dosmo

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like this to going to face stiff competition on PC, but I could see it doing pretty well on Switch. Seems like there's a hole for a competitive shooter there.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
I'm up for trying it, there's almost nothing that's a CS like on console other than rainbow six which is quite different.

knee

Oct 28, 2017
Does one purchase let me play on all platforms regardless of where the initial purchase was?

Or would I have to buy on all platforms?

Edit: Man, no one is going to see this in the repost sandwich. :\

In my head, I'd be married to whatever platform I get it on until true F2P releases. I'm probably going to slap my money on the table for PS4 version, but if there's anyone that can help me out here, I'd be really thankful.

StonerSage

Banned
Sep 22, 2019
In my head, I'd be married to whatever platform I get it on until true F2P releases. I'm probably going to slap my money on the table for PS4 version, but if there's anyone that can help me out here, I'd be really thankful.

For Paladins on Switch I bought the all character pack and it works on Xbox. I'll be testing tonight on Switch and Xbox with this game.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
Really enjoy Smite & Paladins so grabbed this, this is slightly different, you don't get all the characters when you buy.

it's a bit like seige, you have to unlock them.

Tutorial done, finding my first game now

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
This game may suit people that are longing for SOCOM as it's third person and plant the bomb game which is about as close as we are going to get at this point.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Having a lot of fun, like usual with HiRez games.

Only played on PC, will also download on Switch

JustALurker

Feb 12, 2019
Until the free release, you'll have to buy the game on each platform you want to play it on. So you could wait till then or buy it on one platform now, and then download it on other platforms when it's free -> then just sign in for crossprogression.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm Looks interesting. I might consider jumping in. Gonna do some more research once I get home.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it cross but/ save ? If you buy the switch version can you have the same unlocked stuff in other ?
I loooove smite. Actually I uninstalled it because I played way too much. I liked paladin but I wasn't so fan of super power. This seems good. But of course I want ps4/Xbox on tv and switch handheld

Oct 25, 2017
Is it cross but/ save ? If you buy the switch version can you have the same unlocked stuff in other ?
I loooove smite. Actually I uninstalled it because I played way too much. I liked paladin but I wasn't so fan of super power. This seems good. But of course I want ps4/Xbox on tv and switch handheld
So it is cross progression once you tied you accounts together on their website but I'm assuming until it's available free you'd have to buy it for each platform.