• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 30, 2017
This is exciting in some respects.

But it's absolutely mindblowing and scary.

These people want power no matter what. Election. Nullifying the election. Military coup. Assassinating politicians. Destroying millions of ballots. Threatening electors. Whatever is necessary to keep Trump in power.

In their mind, the opposition is so evil that no action is unjustified.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
89c.gif

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, Georgia actually did go blue.
My comment wasn't really about the likelihood and more about the general excitement at hearing some good news story even though it may be meaningless. It's way too early to tell what's going to happen in January right now. And we should learn not to assume anything about Republican turnout.
But please, let them fight. I've wanted this for so long.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
If it pans out, and the runoffs go against the GOP, then perfect. But part of me is thinking that they'll all fall in line by the time voting begins.

Happy to be proven wrong however!
Pretty much. Counting on R's to not show up is a losing battle. Driving up democrat numbers needs to be the focus.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I know the meme for Trumpers is that they're not very bright, but come on, surely they're not THAT dumb?

this is literally cutting your nose off to spite your face...

so please proceed! :D
This is what most republicans are doing every time they vote for a republican already so this is nothing new for them.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
I promised front-stabbing and feared that it wouldnt happen given the biden-gop splitters but glad to see the koch crowd and the TOC crowd going at it with survival on the line...

SpokkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pardoning Roger Stone was a great move! Did not think so at the time

this would be just *chefs kiss*

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I would love to hear these dipshits actually say what Republicans can do. Like, what exactly do they view as their path forward to just letting Trump stay president.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
This is exciting in some respects.

But it's absolutely mindblowing and scary.

These people want power no matter what. Election. Nullifying the election. Military coup. Assassinating politicians. Destroying millions of ballots. Threatening electors. Whatever is necessary to keep Trump in power.

In their mind, the opposition is so evil that no action is unjustified.
Yeah, I'm of two minds with this. Their infighting could help us to get Dem seats in the Senate, but I'm also bothered by the fact that there is a weaponized voting populace in this country. The fact that 74 million people voted for Trump and the GOP, despite the fact that they were directly responsible for the spread of COVID no doubt has some extremely powerful individuals looking to take advantage of such an ignorant population for their own ends. It's pretty scary.

Benz On Dubz

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
Republicans certainly enjoyed riding on top of that Trump wave of hate over the past decade. Being abandoned is a legitimate beef between them White Supremacists.

Night Hunter

Dec 5, 2017
If it pans out, and the runoffs go against the GOP, then perfect. But part of me is thinking that they'll all fall in line by the time voting begins.

Yep, exactly this. From what I've learned about american politics the last decade and a half, republicans will vote party over country/morals/anything really, every time.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
I think the dems should react to this by doing absolutely nothing, because when we try to capitalize on things like this it tends to blow up in our faces.

I agree. I saw in another thread the ActBlue PAC is going to run billboards to capitalize on this in-fighting, which I think is the wrong move. As soon as one side is seen as getting any kind of support from the left, the in-fighting will immediately end.

Lmfao this whole shitshow around Georgia has been the best part of this post-election fallout by far. Sidney Powell claiming that Brian Kemp has allied himself with the DNC and Venezuelan Communists to cheat Trump out of the election will never not be the most bizarre fever dream bullshit to happen in recent times

Trump's base are twisting themselves into mental pretzels rather than admit that just maybe their guy didn't convince enough people to vote for him.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS

If you love ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ as much as I do, then you will write-in DONALD J. TRUMP for Georgia senate and Donald J. Trump Jr. for Georgia special senate election.

Let's show these RINOS what the cost is of turning their back on the GREATEST President in American History

giphy.gif

โญโญโญโญ
WWG1WGA
โญโญโญโญ

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Too bad conservative boycotts are nothing more than temporary temper tantrums before they realize they don't really stand for anything and they fall in line again.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Can Trump go nuclear and support this too? I want a cherry on top of the presidential win to cap off this hell year. I want the GOP in tatters.

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
I would love it if fucking Roger Stone does end up destroying the republican party. live by the grift, die by the grift

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

Why would they? Trump will either go nuclear or retreat to his property to hide so his base is either enraged or apathetic. And they've obviously taken up a good chunk of the reliable republicans vote otherwise the GOP wouldn't have played along with him so long

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
I don't understand why the right continues to eat itself. They lost the presidential election handily sure but not everything else. The entire system benefits them disproportionately. All they have to do is sit back and say nothing and they will continue to win because they have every advantage.

Yet they choose to do this? Baffling, but I love it.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
This is the GOP's doing for enabling all of Trumps bs and supporting his nonsense for so long to the point where he has control of their voters. Time to pay the price

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS

If you love ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ as much as I do, then you will write-in DONALD J. TRUMP for Georgia senate and Donald J. Trump Jr. for Georgia special senate election.

Let's show these RINOS what the cost is of turning their back on the GREATEST President in American History

giphy.gif

โญโญโญโญ
WWG1WGA
โญโญโญโญ
I saw one PAC on Twitter that is capitalizing on the division forming in the Republican party to encourage Republicans not to vote.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Lmfao this whole shitshow around Georgia has been the best part of this post-election fallout by far. Sidney Powell claiming that Brian Kemp has allied himself with the DNC and Venezuelan Communists to cheat Trump out of the election will never not be the most bizarre fever dream bullshit to happen in recent times

Dead Venezuelan Communists!

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
The past is no indication of the future and all that, but based on the past I will believe it when I see it. I predict the same song and dance will happen again. The media will talk about the infighting, the dems will all laugh, then voting time comes around and people learn yet again that the right is real good at holding its nose and just voting R.

I would absolutely love if Trump takes the GOP down with him, but all the "the GOP is about to splinter" talk that went no where in the past has left me jaded. Good luck Georgia democrats if anyone seems to be able to GOTV it's them.

Neo C.

Nov 9, 2017
Too bad conservative boycotts are nothing more than temporary temper tantrums before they realize they don't really stand for anything and they fall in line again.
That's what I think too. The dems can't expect to win this by relying on conservatives not showing up. We have seen they will show up no matter what.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Also, Stone talks with Trump on the regular so I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Trump isn't approving of this.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS

giphy.gif

โญโญโญโญ
WWG1WGA
โญโญโญโญ
I am 100% OK with this