• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
What good does it do to deplatform someone like Alex Jones if we still get unfiltered fearmongering from habitual doomscrollers repeated like it's newsworthy.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Trump is going to proclaim victory whether he is winning or losing very early on Election Night.

Biden and his team had better be ready to urgently, forcefully and loudly counter that narrative immediately, everywhere they can.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
I hope people are ready to vote and then protest on a scale unlike anything we've seen in this country. people should be very careful about downplaying this.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping the FBI have a crime that Stone did on the backburner until Trump is out of office then arrest him for it and send him to prison again.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Ive taken all my vacation for election day so that I'm off for a few weeks as soon as all this hits.
I live in a HIGHLY Trump supportive region with a lot of open bigots and xenophobic sexist assholes. I want to be nowhere near the public or my workplace once the fuse is lit on the shitshow that is bound to be this election. No matter who wins both sides are going to have folks combing the votes. Democrats needing to call fraud due to rampant voter suppression, history of malware from Russia erasing key counties found on voting machines, mail in vote tallying, and US Mail dismantling and Republicans because they are a fucking cult and will not accept any outcome other than Trump as real because they've created a demagogue and wont get in touch with the fact that he's buried in the polls and openly committing fraud.

Its going to be a warzone where I'm at of everyone losing their goddamn minds on both side win or lose because the entire thing is seen as rigged before it happens so no one is prepared to listen to the outcome. Just prepping to fight and argue over the results and whatever the other side says once its here.

I'm just locking myself up and staying indoors away from it all for a few weeks. Im casting my vote and getting the fuck outta screaming range in WV.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
He's already doing it by undermining mail in voting. The peaceful transfer of power is just another democratic norm, and those don't mean shit anymore.
What I mean is, Trump can naively try to make a seizure of power like that and think millions of people who are angry and have nothing to lose won't in turn try to bust his shit.