• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mobile game makes me worried, especially after the bullshit they tried to pull with Breath of Fire VI.

I'd be happy if we just got ports/remasters of BN1-6 on modern systems, don't need a new game. Sounds like a mobile game is all BN fans will be getting though.
Willing to bet we'll be getting multiple products, including a collection

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
I's love to have a Battle Network Legacy Collection, but I'd love to have a Battle Network Legacy Collection that lets you adjust or toggle random encounters even more. I doubt they'd bother with such a feature, but man, as much as I love the EXE series the random encounter rate can be brutal.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the camp of a new game or a remake, but I know the latter is not happening, so I'll take an incomplete Collection that hopefully can be modded.

(Also play Shangai.EXE y'all, it's really good!)

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
JACK-IN! Hope.exe!

I'm in the camp of a new game or a remake, but I know the latter is not happening, so I'll take an incomplete Collection that hopefully can be modded.

(Also play Shangai.EXE y'all, it's really good!)

I played Shanghai.exe but I got stuck eventually, I had to go to university but couldn't enter the train-station from what I remember.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Depending on when you played, the content might have been not finished.

If I remember correctly it was when it was already announced that development won't go on. I was supposed to get into the train-station but somehow couldn't because I was missing an event or item or something, I'll boot it up again and check I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
If you need I can PM ya the fan rebuild with the story finished (though some sidequests still happen out of nowhere given the situation regarding the project's end).
(PM because Capcom-cops are everywhere 👀 )

Oct 25, 2017