• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis

"Rocket League is entering The Upside Down, and things have gotten … stranger. Netflix's award-winning show, Stranger Things, has invaded this year's Haunted Hallows! Play Online Matches and earn Candy Corn to unlock top-secret items created by the Hawkins National Laboratory for your Battle-Cars. There are also some spooky and autumn-inspired items to check out! Haunted Hallows featuring Stranger Things will go live on October 14 until November 11."

PS I'm not very good at making threads but I'm super pumped about this!

shotgunbob04

Oct 25, 2017
Scoops Ahoy avatar border yes pls.

Also, that Stranger Things boost trail better have the synth sounds from the show's intro as the boost's audio.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Looks rad. The mind flayer in season 2 was my favorite Stranger Things monster, so I'm glad it's getting love instead of that silly thing from season 3.

This still gives me goosebumps:

tenor.gif

It may be my favorite horror imagery in the last few years.

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rocket League needs to lay off the 80s, all their DLC except JP and DC (kinda) has been this.

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
Haven't watched yet, but this sounds cool. I've been taking a break from RL recently to play some single player games.