• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who da GOAT?

• Austin

Votes: 251 57.0%
  • Rock

Votes: 179 40.7%
  • Johnny Gargano

Votes: 10 2.3%

• Total voters

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I would've for the rock, but no matter whoever you chose we all have to agree this is the greatest promo package of all time.

OP
OP
Duncan

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Is that Jeff Jarrett getting pummeled?

It's NXT broadcaster, Nigel McGuiness!

Who abruptly retired for reasons that puzzle us to this day....

WPWpoFH.gif

BlueGeezer

Oct 28, 2017
Assuming that Mt. Rushmore can include racist shitheads, for me...

Yes anyone you want :P

For me its

Rock
Austin
Taker
Hogan

Hogan would have been solid number 1 back in the day but alas he barely holds on as 4th spot nowadays as although he has tarnished his legacy its hard to deny he was Mr WWF for so long (seemingly by his own devices i would learn....)

Taker has to be in there for me. Just undeniable how big he was for the company and still is!

Vince and HHH are 5/6 for me.

To be honest i would put Jericho on this list but i think he will have a better legacy once he actually hangs up his hat and people look back on his career. He might actually be the GOAT in the end.....

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Wrestling. The Rock.

Post wrestling. Austin.

I'm kinda over The Rock as of late.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I was 100% a Rocky mark as a kid but Austin is the GOAT of the era.

mancan

Banned
Mar 29, 2018
Aren't we just asking who's the better actor?.

Rock wins as he's actually been in films.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
1996-1997 Stone Cold. But after that, The Rock, at least in 1998. Hollywood persona out there putting over dudes.

But neither guy tops The Hitman as my all-time fave.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
Voted Rocky for me. I was a fan in the late 90s.

Loved him on the mic. He could throw a rant like no other.

SeZMehK

Turnip King
Oct 27, 2017
New York
I voted for The Rock. Once, he left the WWE, I lost interest in wrestling. I do tune in for the rare occasions that he shows up. Can't wait to see Smackdown Live for the Rock to show up.

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
Between them both, i'd go with Austin but not by much. Austin helped catapult the WWE in 97 onwards, saving them in the ratings war. Both him and Taker were the top 2 around that time, and with both leaving roughly at the same time (both due to injuries), Triple H and Rock certainly held the company afloat until they came back.

Still makes me wonder who thought having Austin on the Alliance's side in the WCW/ECW vs WWE "war" was a good idea, especially after everything Austin put his body through during the Monday Night Wars. People still think Triple H would have been the one to lead the Alliance if he wasn't injured, or they couldn't get more of the top WCW stars over (imagine it with the likes of Steiner, Goldberg and Sting).

However, my all-time favourite remains Bret Hart.