• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, if a billionaire wanted to convince me he wasn't a hyper-competent superhero, this is a perfect start.

Can't wait to see how he does Bruce Wayne.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Getting very real American Psycho vibes from the declining mental state + photos + photo captions describing expensive clothes.

OP
OP
NTGYK

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That this is all real is the best thing all week.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thread needs a title update or we need to make a new one to bring more attention to this absolute insanity:

EX0KZJvWkAAOJTz
EX0KZJoWsAMJjts

EX0KZJoWsAQSIG4
EX0KZJoWsAEnhLF

EX0cy8pXsAAF2lb
EX0cy8lXYAAB2HG

EX0cy8pXQAMumrU
EX0cy8rX0AANDs0

Goddamit, my sides, I'm crying 😂

Bonus round with a fake interview but after the one with GQ I could almost believe it

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
I'm reminded of the time I watched the movie commentary of the first twilight with Rob, the director and Kristen Stewart, and Kristen and the director talk about eating disorders during the scene in the lunch room

and Rob goes "I'm sorry, eating disorders? Wtf is that?"

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is he one of the actors that had the biggest switch in the public eye? From starring in one of the most ridiculed movies ever to people actually being excited to see him as Batman. What a career.

brad Pitt, Nic Cage, Reverse Nic Cage, Nic Cage and Sean Penn. maybe Reverse Rutger Hauer and Reverse Christopher Lambert

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Dude's living a Safdie brothers movie.

Like there was no script when they made Good Time, that's just his life.

OP
OP
NTGYK

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe I should stick to his diet of cereal and microwaved pasta in my weight loss efforts.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Pattinson is great and it is nice to see an actor just not give a shit but I definitely wouldn't take him and his pasta antics completely seriously.

And now is as good a time as any to get this back in front of people's eyes: