• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Goddamnit.

And the rest of the movie is being down on green screen right? Something about no more location shooting?

I hope he gets well soon.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some people here need to calm down. He's not at death's door. He may be showing zero symptoms for all we know.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Absolutely dreadful. I don't know why Hollywood is even filming right now anyway.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
CrispSmartAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

Hope he gets better soon.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hope he recovers.

It's crazy that productions are starting up again. This shit is gonna keep happening.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
DC had a very unlucky 24 hours with 2 future starts (Rock also had it) with COVID19, not that WB is the topic here.
Hollywood better start to rethink shooting schedules and fast.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Damn it, that's unfortunate. For his sake, I hope he (and anyone else infected) makes a swift recovery.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Hope he pulls through, that said ...

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Also, can't they shoot other scenes which Pattinson isn't involved in once everyone is tested? Seems kinda weird to close the whole thing down for 2+ weeks if he's the only one infected.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, can't they shoot other scenes which Pattinson isn't involved in once everyone is tested? Seems kinda weird to close the whole thing down for 2+ weeks if he's the only one infected.
Where does it say they're closing for 2+ weeks? For all we know they're just waiting for everyone to get tested and for the results to be negative.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that's fucking rough. I hope he gets better soon. They shouldn't have gone back into production for this movie. It's still too fucking dangerous to make a movie like this.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Where does it say they're closing for 2+ weeks? For all we know they're just waiting for everyone to get tested and for the results to be negative.
Ah yeah, true. I guess I just combined, "halted production" with the general guide line of 2 weeks of quarantine for those that are sick and assumed the whole thing would shut down.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
make it a part of the story

jk get well

Was watching some show where they had teens in school (maybe it was Cobra Kai) and was wondering if shows or movies in future seasons will incorporate COVID to show mask wearing or if this is going to just be ignored for some much needed escapism.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Jesus fuck. Somedays it feels like there's no end to this thing.

I hope he gets through with zero complications, as I do for anyone who is diagnosed with it.