• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kilner

Oct 28, 2017
Crazy. Just as I'm watching the credits roll on El Camino.

He was a special part of a special movie in Jackie Brown. RIP.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck. He was an amazing character actor, with an instant screen prescence. What a goddamn shame. Such a loss. Damn.

R.I.P.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Litterally finished El Camino 2 minutes ago, refreshed Era, saw some actor passed, and lo and behold it was that old guy from El Camino. Really disappointing to hear.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's so sad, i just finished El Camino about an hour ago.

R.I.P. ā¤ļø

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
This one is hitting harder than I expected, probably due to just seeing him in El Camino. Such a phenomenal actor, and easily the strongest element of Jackie Brown. That performance is godly. He'll be sorely missed.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Mr. Forster was a real talent. I loved his performances in both Jackie Brown, and Breaking Bad. I'm very sad to hear of his passing. May he rest in peace.

zenosparadox

Nov 13, 2017
He's the best part of the film The Descendents as a supporting role. I don't see many people mentioning it which is a shame.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Max motherfuckin' Cherry. He's a big, big part of why I love that film. Long career, but I'll definitely remember him for that. RIP.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
The most underrated actor and his performance in Jackie Brown is just perfect. Not only that, he's been in the random shit from Desendants to the Godzilla cartoon to Simpsons to of course, Breaking Bad.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
RIP, fucking terrible loss. His part in Jackie Brown is probably one of my favorite performances of all time

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
rip.

"Max Cherry : I'll bet, besides maybe an afro, you look exactly how you did at 29.
Jackie Brown : Well, my ass ain't the same.
MC : Bigger?
JB : Yeah.
MC : Ain't nothin' wrong with that."

I think I'll turn on Jackie Brown tomorrow.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
RIP, Jackie Brown is forever in my 5.

I was just at the del amo mall too :o (it's where they shot the food-court scenes)

What an amazing actor.

Last edited:

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This guy is a legend. Such an amazing actor that owns every role I have seen him in. I especially loved him in Jackie Brown but his lastest role in El Camino was really good.

Surreal to watch El Camino only for him to day just after. May he rest in peace.

hydruxo

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this. I just finished El Camino and Robert was amazing as always in it. Max Cherry in Jackie Brown is forever my favorite role of his. RIP to a legend, he was such a talent.

Earthed

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
Damn... Just looked him up after finishing El Camino last night, and now he's passed away. RIP.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I literally just watched El Camino and saw this thread immediately after. Wtf.

RIP man, loved him in Jackie Brown

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
RIP. Jackie Brown is great a good deal because of the chemistry between the leads. Loved Forsters presence in that movie. Haven't seen Medium Cool actually.

DeathyBoy

Oct 29, 2017
Under my Hela Hela
His best role is Jackie Brown, but I loved him in Heroes S3. He was clearly having a blast playing the character, and even if the writing was pretty shoddy he was a great, great addition to the cast.

RIP dude.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I just found this out and just watched the movie.

Oh wow what a weird shock this is. He's great. He was great in El Camino!!

This is terrible. He is a legend! I feel so bad for everyone this hurts.

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
A shame he wasn't in more good films, He was a great actor. Might do a Jackie Brown and American Perfekt(if i can find it, not on itunes here) double bill

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
RIP. Getting to see him in Twin Peaks and El Camino in the last couple of years has been a treat.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
RIP. Max Cherry is perhaps my favourite honourable good guy character, mostly due to Forster's performance. Also saw El Camino last night -- for such a small role, he was very good at adding warmth to a character that essentially helped criminals pass the River Styx.