• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're onto season 3 now and I don't know what the hell this show is anymore.

and this is entire episodes after Archie forming a terrorist milita to hunt down The Black Hood. This is garbage tv in peak form.

Last edited:

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Sounds like I have some silly but fun episodes awaiting me. I'm two or three behind now.

I stopped recording it and decided to just watch it on Netflix, to get more use out of that, but I always put Life in Pieces on instead.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting a bit tired of the fuckery, it's not even funny half the time anymore but still it keeps me fairly entertained

Also whew Betty in the 80s episode with the Kelly Bundy look 🤤

Superking

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ashamed at myself for always choosing to watch Riverdale on Netflix when I can't decide on anything GOOD to watch.

Oct 25, 2017
Watched Season 1 then saw a preview in the last few days...
Show looks like it turned into a bad and cheap version of Gotham

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
In terms of fuckery fueled entertainment

Gotham >= Empire > Riverdale

Lucius Lyon needs to assemble Penguin and Hiram Lodge for the ultimate scheme. That's the crossover I'm waiting for

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
My wife watched seasons 1 and 2 and I just couldn't take it.

I can see the appeal, it's ridiculous and fun as a result but the pacing moves at super sonic speed. One scene is at night, the next is the next morning and the following is the next night, but there's little to no transition between the three outside of maybe an establishing shot.

It's reminds me of those "previously on" openers that accompany shows like the OC but stretched out into a full hour.

May 10, 2018
The 3rd season has been so stupid and weird but i'm loving the hell out of it. My only negative so far is the archie prison plot and under use of some of the other characters.

Season 2 was bad kind of stupid fun, but I'm enjoying the cult gargoyle king bullshit of season 3.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I stopped watching at around the middle of S2 but all the batshit promos I keep seeing really make me want to get back in.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I catch this occasionally when my wife watches, so every few episodes I absorb 20-30 minutes, and for the life of me I don't know what in the fuck is going on ever.

Isn't this about high school kids.

Dongs Macabre

Oct 26, 2017
I thought the show would be about cool teens hanging out and eating burgers and now Archie broke out of prison before the Green Arrow did.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
My wife watched seasons 1 and 2 and I just couldn't take it.

I can see the appeal, it's ridiculous and fun as a result but the pacing moves at super sonic speed. One scene is at night, the next is the next morning and the following is the next night, but there's little to no transition between the three outside of maybe an establishing shot.

It's reminds me of those "previously on" openers that accompany shows like the OC but stretched out into a full hour.
Yeah I saw parts while my wife watched and couldn't take it at all.

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
I always see previews of this show when watching Arrowverse stuff. Every one is crazier than the last one I see and I have no clue what I am watching. It almost makes me want to watch it, but doesn't at the same time.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Every commerica makes the show l looks like a 00s SNL skit that is running long

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
I'm waiting for the end of season 3. This thread has me hype for supreme fuckery. This show is my favorite garbage.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
giphy.gif

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This show is junk food, it's not good, but it keeps itself unpredictable and keeps piling cheese/ridiculousness on top of itself to absurd levels.

I absolutely love it, but I want it to be better. It's a guilty pleasure but it doesn't have to be.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I fall behind while actually doing something (somewhat) productive, and then this show goes even further off the deep end...

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Someone was tortured with maple syrup tonight.

As much shit as I've given it in the past I just can't stop watching.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
There was a part of an episode where they were talking about Ghoulies and Gargoyles selling Fizzle Rocks and Jingle Jangle and I'm like this is so dumb, but they believe it and I go with it.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
There was a part of an episode where they were talking about Ghoulies and Gargoyles selling Fizzle Rocks and Jingle Jangle and I'm like this is so dumb, but they believe it and I go with it.

Yeah fucking jingle jangle is their town's meth haha

Also theres a weird disconnect with these kids in that they're involved with so much death and yet act shocked and indignant about it at the same time

But whatever it's a fun soap opera