• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
1528206883477.gif

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea this was an actual sequel to River City Ransom (I thought it was more of an homage).

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Between this and that game by Sumo I'm in brawler heaven.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The comment wasjust pig-headed trash. It's not necessary to confirm your sexuality at every turn.
It wasn't supposed to be. It was more in response to the "she's a keeper" comment and Fat4all's gif.

I'm 100% against that shit and I won't defend it. I don't want this to get derailed any further.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Bit of an overreaction guys, just get back on topic.

Like how in the normal canon she's the soccer club manager.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was expecting Billy and Jimmy to be hidden somewhere but they showed the latter already haha, nice.

Misako sounds far more aggressive than usual, but I don't mind lol. Can't wait.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Looks fucking awesome, didn't even know that guy was supposed to be Kunio-kun! I hope this finds its audience, I've actually been replaying the GBA port of River City Ransom and man does it hold up.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
The game looks fun, like the colorful style. But it's a shame it apparently only has English voices. It just doesn't fit at all to me.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
I played this at Anime Expo a couple months ago and I can confirm it's coming along really well. It's a blast to play, charming as hell, and looks just fantastic. Really hyped for this.

Vash

Oct 28, 2017
I really like the animations. I think you can do more things with this style than the old bulky one (which I also like though).

I love River City Ransom: Underground, even own an original copy of River City Ransom (Street Gangs in Europe) on the NES, so I am sure I will like this one as well. Between this, the side-scrolling beat-em-ups already out and Streets of Rage 4, I am very very pleased nowadays.

Oct 27, 2017
I have been playing lots of beat em up lately (by that I mean aside from "replaying SOR2 each year" tradition. I got the itch when this was announced).

Game looks excellent.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't have known that was Kunio outside of this trailer. I just thought it was a new character because the stylization doesn't really match his depiction in well...anything else.