• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deaf Spacker

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
I love Suits but I'm struggling with it now, I'm still watching the season that everyone hates and it's a real struggle to watch.

So if this is the death knell then so be it.

Louis Litt needs his own show.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I bet they will replace it with another hour of SVU

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Lmao the death knell. They just need Summer Glau to show up, too.

It hasn't been good since season 4? (whichever season started the "Mike's maybe going to prison" plot line) when it became the Louis and Donna power hour and lost any semblance of the fun, quippy, lighthearted popcorn TV it began its run as in favor of grim melodrama. Donna has become some mysterious fixer who has unlimited power and influence, and most of the other side characters have become more akin to caricatures. USA needs to learn when to let a show end rather than draw them out far, far beyond their shelf life.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ah well., Tbh I was not biggest fan of meghan, the associate who worked under litt had far better chemistry with Mike. Kinda wanted to see where it would go with that

OP
OP
ronaldthump

ronaldthump

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LOL I guess she is being hired again? Holy shit that took years. I thought she had just about permanently ruined her chance in television/film.

she just had a tv show that was cancelled after 2 episodes and she was in some movie that got critically panned and bombed.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Has it gotten any better? This casting news doesn't inspire much confidence, but I guess there's a chance they righted the ship, right?

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering what they were gonna do with Patrick once Meghan left the show. Oh, Patrick is leaving the show? Whelp, I mean, its not even suits anymore without Mike.

Wilson

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, it's not like the show has been any good for the last (at least) three seasons anyway. I'm not a fan of Hiegl but there's a tiny chance that they will somehow get away from the Mike and Harvey fix everything forever formula and make the show actually interesting. Doubt it though.

adrem007

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
I mean, it's not like the show has been any good for the last (at least) three seasons anyway. I'm not a fan of Hiegl but there's a tiny chance that they will somehow get away from the Mike and Harvey fix everything forever formula and make the show actually interesting. Doubt it though.

Yup, suits is dead, bury it. Shame.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's funny about Katherine Heigl is Grey' Anatomy does suck, and Judd Apatow does have problems with female characters.

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
A terrible show suddenly got worse lol
With Patrick leaving and the inclusion of this... woman I don't think the show will last for too long now.

Tecnniqe

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Antarctica
I enjoyed this for 3 or 4 seasons but then it just became... bad?

What is it with shows and only having a few good ones usually?

Without Mike the point is also gone...

siddx

Banned
Dec 25, 2017
What the fuck, season 8??? I feel like the damn thing debuted last week. Jesus I'm getting old.

Raptomex

Oct 25, 2017
First of all, I thought this show ended a long time ago. I was wrong. Second, what is up with Katherine? She like vanished, then appeared in commercials, and now this? And everybody hates her? I feel like I missed something.

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Meghan-Markle-Rachel-Zane-Suits-S05E06-Privilege_L3p4Z2JBSFZVSElTZkM2QkV1eHlhdThaX1lZVT0vMzQzeDA6ODIzeDcyMC82NDB4MC9maWx0ZXJzOmJyaWdodG5lc3MoMyk6Y29udHJhc3QoMikvMzFiMzgwZTctMzFlYi00Mjg2LWIwYmEtMzI3MTYxYzg2Y2Fm

Never forget

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I thought she was good in Roswell and Grey's Anatomy (though I stopped watching like 3-4 seasons in, when my favorite character got thrown under the bus (literally).

Though seems she's known for being really difficult to work with.

I was all about her watching Roswell. That was a long ass time ago. Y'all remember Roswell?

Loved Roswell, they are "rebooting" it btw,
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/roswell-reboot-cw-greg-berlanti-ben-stiller-1202682214/

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can we get a gif of Mike throwing a blue folder onto Harvey's desk, and a headshot of Katherine Heigl slides out?

OP
OP
ronaldthump

ronaldthump

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
First of all, I thought this show ended a long time ago. I was wrong. Second, what is up with Katherine? She like vanished, then appeared in commercials, and now this? And everybody hates her? I feel like I missed something.

There's plenty of posts explaining why KH was hated ITT.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I don't see the points of Suits without Mike, even though Harvey is easily the best character in the show. I think this show should have ended around s6.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Mike is no longer on the show? And they have the audacity to keep it going? lol

Seems I quit this thing at the right time.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
They should cast James Spader as Alan Shore. Most entertaining lawyer ever.

Impossible, I know. Besides, he wouldn't fit the serious tone of the show.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
UnRIP

Katrina Bennett just went full-time!

Announced Wednesday, Suits has upped Amanda Schull -- who plays Louis Litt's protege Katrina Bennett -- to a series regular for Season 8! Fans celebrated her character's return to Pearson Specter Litt when Louis brought his former associate on as a junior partner at the end of Season 6.

D65

Oct 26, 2017
Oh no

Without Megan fuck this show and I am a big fan

Get busy making those mixed raced royal babies tho

Edit: lol no Mike Ross?