• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zMiiChy-

Dec 12, 2017
Please be sure to send her more life, she could really use some

fwcay7yeyqm71.jpg

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shit I can't make that funeral date. I'll be sure to send in some flowers since I don't have a lot of life left to give.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
Can we stop pretending there is any intelligence in this bullshit yet?

Sometimes I think people throw together weird random shit like this and say "an AI wrote it" so people will notice

This was obviously written by somebody pretending to be an AI.

In this case, an author actually wrote this as part of a book. He just pretended to have an A.I. write it as the premise.

Got old kind of quick, but not bad as a coffee table book and definitely more interesting than actual A.I.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
If an AI wrote any of this it was still very clearly tinkered with by a human. Nobody is going to write an "AI" that just plays word jumble with the expected words.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
"she had no horses but thought she did"

"she loved helping her sons to be disadvantaged youths"

"she sang like bird and looked like bird and Brenda was bird"

loool

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Where do I mail the PS VIta to? Not only does vita mean life, it will also be a great addition to her avid dust collection

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
In this case, an author actually wrote this as part of a book. He just pretended to have an A.I. write it as the premise.

Got old kind of quick, but not bad as a coffee table book and definitely more interesting than actual A.I.

Huh, pretty wild how readily accepted it was in that case. Seems like almost the entire internet has been eating it up for weeks

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
One day an actual AI is going to write something and no one will believe it and it will get sad and decide it must kill us all

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I use an AI writing tool for certain reports for my job and it works very well. 99% of the time I don't have to make any edits. It never spits out gibberish like this.