• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Right because Riot has never been accused of being a terrible company

okay? I didn't say otherwise? I said they are rising anew - "in a new or different and typically more positive way," which is true. But go off.

what? tft is sinking and the last legends of runetera beta was weak on twitch.

And yet League of Legends is still the most played game on the planet and the most viewed games on Twitch.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
HoTs was the red-headed step child. It was a mediocre MOBA that launched at a time when LoL/DOTA were (and still are) the kings in that space. It had a cool premise, but it was never going to be super successful. I totally expect it to just fizzle out over the next few Blizzcons, kind of like Starcraft.

That was literally my favourite MOBA and Blizzard fucking nuked it from LEO. I will never forgive them for that.

Everywhere

Banned
Jun 12, 2019
Hopefully it's an RPG and not a cheap point and click. Don't think they are very ambitious though.

DrScissorsMD

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 19, 2019
A bunch of soldiers patrolling a forest when suddenly one drops. Then another. They start to panic, looking left and right as they drop like flies. The last soldier runs, trips and drops his sword. He scrambles backwards til he hits a tree. A slight rustle behind him and he slowly turns his head, peering into the shrub to see two glowing green eyes behind him ...

CAPTAIN TEEMOOOOOO ON DUTYYYYY

Deleted member 13645

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in for whatever this is. I love the League of Legends universe and characters. I'll take any opportunity I can to spend more time with it, even if it's a genre I wouldn't generally like. That animated series they're making needs to hurry up, it looks so good.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this follows up on the Garen-Lux-Sylas stuff that AFAIK is currently unresolved.

Deleted member 13645

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Michel Ancel's League of Legends' WiLD. You play as Neeko turning into the different animals. The Animorphs game we never got.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Aren't some the sexual harrassers still working at the company?

Yep. As I said in previous other threads regarding this, I either hope they got the necessary training / lessons that improved their behavior, and if not, are let go or move on quickly.

Even with that said, Riot Employees have stated that it is improving, and Riot plans to payout 10 million to women who were both current and former employees.

kotaku.com

Riot Employees Say Company Has Made Real Progress Fixing Its Sexism Issues

In the year since Kotaku’s investigation into sexism at Riot Games, the 2,500-person company behind League of Legends, the company has crafted and self-injected its proposed antidote to its so-called “bro culture.”

Of course this doesn't mean they are some golden child now, but progress is progress, and it is clear that they are actually taking steps forward that benefit those who directly and indirectly affected.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Coming to Fox this fall, a new medical drama starring Dr. Mundo.