• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually looks surprisingly innovative. If it works as well as it looks, I might be tempted.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
81GSLI9bL0L._SL1500_.jpg

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
This looks pretty neat - I might even get it. Depends on how well they manage that feeling of RPG progression.

Wonder how well this will resonate with non gamers. It's smart in that it seems to also educate those that play on RPG /gamey concepts in a very attractive and approachable way.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With all the talk these two hosts are getting, I'm pretty sure Nintendo knew exactly what they were doing by presenting the game in this format.

Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I might pick it up. Trying my best to gym 4 times a week atleast but most of that time I spent lifting. I'd like to lose some weight too but find cardio incredibly boring whenever I try it.

This might do the trick where fitness boxing didn't.

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
This is actually a fantastic idea, it makes you think: why no one did something like this before ?!
It is not for me but I think it can be a very popular game.

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
This looks fun and its a neat idea, but I cant really justify spending $80 on it. Im hoping that maybe it will be like wii fit and people will quickly abandon it making it easy to find a cheap used copy.

Nov 7, 2017
The actors are pretty cult like like but the game itself seems interesting.

Someone explain please, I'm a pretty skinny guy (almost certainly underweight) who doesn't need to lose any weight but could do with building muscle. Does it looks like the activities in this game would help build muscle or does it seem like it's more for losing weight?
No, you need to eat a lot more and do weights.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
This looks great.

I feel like the presenters were a bit off-putting but didn't distract from this idea seeming pretty appealing to me. I actually have the space for this to work, too.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'll probably be buying this. I've hit a wall with my recreational sport because of my lack of proper core exercises. I don't like going to the gym and much prefer doing an activity. I'll be trying CrossFit with a friend but I'm already spending a lot of money on classes for my chosen sport. I can't afford another class, but a one time purchase of a game is easier to do.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Well winter is coming and I despise the gym so if this is like Persona 5 tier long then I'm going to be (literally) in good shape!

Puffball

Jan 16, 2018
I...I want to buy this? I mean I would have bought it if it was Switch Fit or something, but this is much more interesting. Most likely day 1 for me since I'm a sucker for Nintendo fitness games.

Status
Not open for further replies.