• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
p8grZqh.gif

Leaner

Oct 28, 2017
thanks for the heads up, OP. very clutch.

got one with GCU, fingers crossed the order actually ships!

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
Whoop, thanks for the heads up! Just ordered it, looking forward to checking this game out.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Saw it in stock at my local walmart and almost bit the bullet. I'm kinda broke so I didn't lol. I did however see LA Noire for Switch for 11 bucks. Didn't get that either but I'm tempted to go back.

FamousLastX

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, figure now is as good as any for the girlfriend and I to finally give this a shot. Ordered from Best Buy. Cost me an extra $5 to get it shipped for Friday instead of Monday so figured why not? Hoping it shows!

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it's out of stock already on Amazon? Though I was able to nab it on Best Buy yesterday so that was exciting

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
it's too late for me

maybe a month or two into the quarantine Ring Fit could have saved me

but you can still save yourself OP

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
Thought today was going to be the day I get a Switch but got cart snatched

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Alright, ordered it. That's my gaming budget for August more then gone, but it's worth it. Looking forward to getting in better shape.

Nov 8, 2017
Amazon Germany his it listed for €77.59, but says "Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months.".

I put my order anyway in as I don't mind waiting. Finally I'll have something else to play on with my Switch!

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
Bought it, even as I wait for more damn consoles to come in stock. Some day. :(

Thanks OP! :D

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Not available online, but it is available locally for me. I put in a reservation and hopefully I'll be able to snag a copy tomorrow. Cheers Op!

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Anyone has experience with playing this undocked? Is it possible to follow this on the small screen while working out?

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh. I kinda want this, and would be happy to have it if gyms get shut down again.

But...$80. Am I really going to use this?

Edit: Screw it, bought it off Best Buy since Amazon was sold out. If I have a change of heart I'll just return it, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Last edited:

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I ordered one but I'm not sure if I should keep the order. I really miss going to the gym since the pandemic and obviously I know this isn't weight training, but is it a good cardio workout? Will I get bored of it?

piratethingy

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Thank you so much OP! Have been waiting for this for months. So excited!

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Is this game not available digitally? Ugh I'd really hate to own a physical game but this does sound pretty fun.