• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah weight loss has more to do with diet so I'm not that interested in the before/after pics of RFA. But the game could help with muscle toning so I'd be interested in before/after pics of that after a couple of months.

Oct 26, 2017
Here's why NintendoSoup is such a bad site, the original poster said that they didn't get his permission to publish this with his face.

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
Apparently Nintendosoup didn't ask for any permission from him. That includes the photos. LOL.

Edit - what he said hahhahha

Ganransu

Nov 21, 2017
Well, it's basically an exercise motivation app... Squats and sit up and such are going to help with or without it.

I can see how some would see it as useless, especially those that have the habit to exercise already, but some of us are too lazy, and it being a game can help us get off our arse... Kinda, I dropped the game because I'm so lazy... Lol

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, 100% this. As someone who went through a similar transformation a couple of years ago it was the joint decision of diet change and exercise. The daily exercise assisted in the diet change as they went hand in hand...once I had completed training all i could think is I'm not going to ruin this by now eating trash.

You have to go with both to see a transformation like this in 30 days.
You really do, I have a pretty damn active life style (boxing, climbing, soccer etc) and didnt see changes in my body until I put the snacks down and gave it two weeks, then everything started changing

Good for the guy and hopefully Im not coming off as negative, just pointing out that its not as "play magical videogame" as it seems

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
People are salty because switch fit is sold out and they can't experience this life changing experience./s
In the US, this isn't true at all. It's available everywhere. I know because I just bought my wife one. Can't wait to try it myself. Also, people remarking that you need to change diet as well as exercise aren't "salty". They're 100 percent correct. The people salty are the ones who think Ring Fit is under attack here. The guy said he changed his diet while he did Ring Fit, and that's how his "transformation" occurred. I recommend that to anyone here who wants to lose weight. Play this game, put down the sugary shit and sodas, and you'll notice a difference within weeks. And have fun doing it.

Laver

Banned
Mar 30, 2018
Why would anybody be salty about a guy going from plump to plump-ish/skinny fat?

WillRobBanks

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why would anybody be salty about a guy going from plump to plump-ish/skinny fat?

exactly this.

He likely improved his diet and added exercise. These results aren't shocking nor unbelievable. It's great though that Ring Fit provides an exercise that people find fun to stick with.
I'm fairly fit, going to the gym 4x a week, and I asked my wife for Ring Fit for my birthday in Feb. anything fitness related that's fun and addicting is a win.