• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I think it's lame that Jay-Z is on their payroll and threw a Colin Kaepernick kneeling is over party on others' behalf. So good on Rihanna for sticking to an honest opinion on the issues in there.

As far as last year's Super Bowl, Rihanna confirmed that she denied the NFL's offer to stand in solidarity with embattled former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick. "I couldn't dare do that. For what? Who gains from that? Not my people," RiRi stated. "I just couldn't be a sellout. I couldn't be an enabler. There's things within that organization that I do not agree with at all, and I was not about to go and be of service to them in any way."

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
xbheoKn.jpg

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
I might be splitting hairs here, but selling out would imply doing commercials and allowing any company to use your music. That's what her and many other artists have done. That's selling out.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Get 'em, queen.

I might be splitting hairs here, but selling out would imply doing commercials and allowing any company to use your music. That's what her and many other artists have done. That's selling out.

You absolutely are splitting hairs.

She means selling out people of color.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 day): Trolling / drive-by
ok. Uninterested in her political musings, makeup and fashions. Where's the album?

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Warning: gross ass excuses from Jay Z to be an NFL ambassador

This nigga.

Jay-Z (in the 50's): Hey, everyone knows the issue with not being able to sit in White Only restaurants now. We can move past that now. I'm not disparaging what MLK is doing. But we can stop doing sit-ins and ask what are we gonna do?

MRYEAH

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The hall across the room
I talk to NFL players and former players
They all say one thing left out of every Kap story.
They respect him but you took the hush money from the NFL you could have fought the league but you and Eric Reid (still in the league ) took the money. In the settlement.
I know that won't be popular and Jay-Z knows this too rather than criticize Kap.
They all would rather move on.
That's why NFL players laugh if you ask will Kap ever play in the league off record they say We all know he's not interested since he took the money.

Props to Rihanna for sticking to her principals