• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
poor__households_3.png

NF1JtBE.jpg

All funded by Soros, of course.
I keep seeing this but I still can't believe this is real. It's almost like they were trying to parody themselves

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Man for the price of the consoles I've preordered I could have really pissed off right wingers and paid for an entire fleet of U Hauls. I could have been an Antifa Admiral. :(

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
*Looks at Rightwing Boogaloo fuckers, each of whom is decked out in thousands of dollars worth or firearms and body armor and arrived to the protest in brand new F-350s with lift kits*

Yeah...it's definitely the Left displaying a weird amount of money and preparation. /s

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I wouldn't signal boost this shit. It's cute until a u-haul place gets shot because of this insanity

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I swear, every time I see a thread of something that sounds outrageous, I think to myself, "Surely there's more to this story..."

But nope. Wtf... it's like every conservative is taking he Glen Beck approach. "I'm just asking questions." It's a goddamn uhaul. And whoop-de-doo, there are "pre-packaged signs" in it. Oh, the horror. I remember when Trump used the might of the American government to gas peaceful protesters for a freakin' photo-op.

Now I'm sure this is going to spiral out of control w/ an ungodly amount of conspiracy theories, probably involving Obama funneling money through the deep state for Biden's campaign so that they continue their child sex ring operation at the Clintons' pizzeria parlor or whatever the hell

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
I moved to a new place a couple months back, thank god my Soros check cleared in time.

Oct 28, 2017
looks like some dipshits found out who rented the u-haul, invented some Soros ties and are trying to doxx her (see the replies to the tweets in OP). priorities...

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Do they really think protesters eat out of garbage cans lol. I swear these people are the biggest dipshits.
The right thinks all folks on the left are too lazy to have jobs.

Stop playing into this and sharing this shit. They aren't actually confused. What they are doing is creating a narrative that their dumbest followers will believe and parrot. All we get by dunking on this shit is spreading it further and farther.
Normally, I'd agree with this. However, this is just so pathetically stupid and sad, I'd say they deserve to be openly mocked for their idiocy.

Oct 27, 2017
Two things:

First, this is just a narrative being formed to prove the protests are "fake" and organized by political rivals to stop Trump.

Second, what I said above is not a bad thing either way. We absolutely should be organizing together with the intent of removing Trump, and all of his cronies.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
It's their way of portraying the movement as something illegitimate, that someone created and paid for.

They don't care about facts. This helps justify violence and arrests against "paid protesters".

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
These idiots are so hungry for a conspiracy, any conspiracy to bring meaning to their pathetic little lives.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Stop playing into this and sharing this shit. They aren't actually confused. What they are doing is creating a narrative that their dumbest followers will believe and parrot. All we get by dunking on this shit is spreading it further and farther.
Yup. Propaganda literally means to propagate, which is what you're doing by spreading it.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, they coordinated to hold signs next to each other while news cameras filmed them. Only the evil Jew Soros could have masterminded this!

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
Remember when Rand Paul said the protesters at the RNC had to be paid because they had clean clothes? Remember what they think they are and what they think we are.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
It's almost as if we have 250 years of precedent and already knew the outcome. Some people were smart enough to plan in advance. CoNSpiRaCy

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Why are these people so easily frightened and paranoid of every little thing?

Of course Fox News and the GOP just thrive on manipulating these people too.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny that shadowy organize of Antifa has a smaller budget than a neighborhood barbecue

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently someone at U-Haul doxxed the person who ordered the van, so the alt-right are just circulating their contact information.