• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
I'm here for the mod title edits.

and again, Tucker can fuck off to space without any protective gear on.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
34f10de44e11c12f2a0ba7e137cf9695d01afbce.jpg

Don't let Tucker know that Elmo is voiced and controlled by a black man, and is secretly the leader of Antifa

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like they were bigtime supporters of Sesame Street when it was showcasing diversity and teaching kids how to speak other languages.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Funny how these whites supremacist look so fuckin orange.

I cannot wait till this milquetoast mannequin pos fucks off into the orange sunset

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Dude's so desperate for boogeymen and strawmen to prop up for the base that he's chasing after goddamn Muppets to do so.

The sheer shamelessness is just....ugh.

Oct 28, 2017
He's still bad for America and a dick. The only thing that has changed in sixteen years is the fact that he doesn't wear the bow tie anymore. Fuck Tucker, Tucker sucks.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why would a vividly hued monster with an annoying voice and a permanently vacant, unblinking stare that can only express thought via its master's guiding hand attack Elmo.

OP
OP
Sagadego17

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, really, you have to be the biggest bitch to be offended by a kids puppet, i mean shit man.

Oct 25, 2017
"No matter what they do to you"

Literally telling his viewers that "the other" is going to do something harmful to them. Literally promoting the incredibly harmful idea that anything "America" (aka white authority figures) does is always right and shouldn't be questioned. Literally saying that it's bad for kids shows to promote respect for people's lives.

This shit is incredibly depressing. Because it's so blatant only the most hopeless of people would fall for it, and yet......

EllipsisBreak

One Winged Slayer
Aug 6, 2019
Sesame Street character: "People of color, especially in the black community, are being treated unfairly because of how they look."
Tucker Carlson (attempting to paraphrase what he just heard): "'America is a very bad place and it's your fault. So no matter what happens, no matter what they do to you when you grow up, you have no right to complain.' That's the message and it starts very young."
Me: "???????????????????????"

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Sesame Street character: "People of color, especially in the black community, are being treated unfairly because of how they look."
Tucker Carlson (attempting to paraphrase what he just heard): "'America is a very bad place and it's your fault. So no matter what happens, no matter what they do to you when you grow up, you have no right to complain.' That's the message and it starts very young."
Right? Like did he have a different clip prepared or something what the fuck

Oct 27, 2017
Tucker Carlson realized that Sesame Street is progressive at the same time all the other white middle aged conservatives learned what Killing in the Name Of was actually about.

Ain't it sweet.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Right? Like did he have a different clip prepared or something what the fuck
This is literally his entire show.

It's all he does.

OG YOLOwen

Banned
Mar 24, 2019
I really wonder at the inner workings of a mind like this. How can you watch that clip of Elmo and really have THAT be your takeaway?