• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
So I bought the new Merlin's Shop Rifftrax. It's good, but I probably still prefer the MST Epsiode. It's one of my favorites. The weird thing is how it uses a completely different cut of the movie. It cuts some scenes out but adds new ones.

Doesn't the husband die in the original non-Merlin version of the movie in the second half.

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Should I spend my hard-earned Christmas coupon on Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom or Ready Player One? Both movies I couldn't stand to watch otherwise.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
They've riffed The Wizard, Super Mario Bros., and Street Fighter. Now, they've just released a riff of Double Dragon!

www.rifftrax.com

Double Dragon

The beloved arcade beat ‘em up is now a movie! Kind of! The video game Double Dragon had a complex plot: “Bad guys punch girl so good guy punches bad guys.” Not exactly the kind of thing that fills 90 minutes of screen time, unless you punch really slowly. But this thin gruel allowed for the...

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
They've put Attack from Space on Youtube. Everyone should watch it. It's one of my favorites.

www.youtube.com

RiffTrax: Attack From Space (Full FREE Movie)

There's a starrrrmannnnn waiting in this riff! Serials shoved together to make one movie are fine riffing fodder - embark on this space journey as we space r...

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Time for another Rifftrax Live Kickstarter. This year, they're only doing one show: The Return of Swamp Thing on August 18.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Just watched The Rifftrax of Things.

It's my fourth time watching this movie and I still barely understand what's going on that movie.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I just watched Things. I don't know what I just saw. There are no words to describe it.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I always said Monster a Go-Go was the worst movie I had ever seen, but Things makes it look like a masterpiece.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The second movie written by the writer of Things, Wicked World, is even more amazing. He took over directing duties for that one. He also edited it. (and Things) It has possibly the worst, and strangest, editing in history.

Last edited:

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Eek I haven't watched the Potter ones in ages but I know some of them were a bit "early" in the Rifftrax canon and they could be a bit mean spirited in those days. Hopefully they weren't too bad if he did end up watching them

I really could just be misremembering, but I honestly don't remember them ever going real hard on child actors, even during the MST3K days.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I really could just be misremembering, but I honestly don't remember them ever going real hard on child actors, even during the MST3K days.

Mmm I don't know, its been a decade at least since I watched one of them but I wanna say i remember them going in pretty hard on Ron. Tbh i don't think I could sit through the movies again to find out though

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone else have trouble with the Rifftrax video player constantly buffering? I have to turn the quality all the way down to 270 or 360p so it doesn't buffer every 15 seconds.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I hope they release a new Christmas movie tomorrow. I watched The Monster's Christmas lat night and it sucked. It's the second worst Christmas thing they've done.

Jokerman

May 16, 2020
How did I not know that they now have a subscription service?

www.rifftrax.com

Subscribe

I fell a bit behind of late, despite being there and loving the guys since the early Mike only days, but this allows me to catch up and enjoy old classics. An absolute bargain for just $6 a month, although an Apple TV app would be nice.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
There is a really nice sale going on Rifftrax right now with spending $50 (post coupon) you get a $17 gift card along with 20% off the order. Along with another coupon you can stack for a free Megaforce mp3. Also the Rifftrax game is up on LimitedRunGames and other sites with a coupon for two free movies which is a pretty good deal.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
It's almost November. I'm ready for my annual watch of Fun in Balloonland.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
My mom just died about 45 minutes ago as I was watching Rifftrax Live: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. I probably won't be able to watch that movie again for a while.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
This year's Christmas Special is a doozy...

www.rifftrax.com

The Christmas Martian

Our most beloved Christmas movies all have that one line that makes you feel all warm and cozy inside, no matter how many times you’ve heard it: “That’s what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.” “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid!” “Merry Christmas you wonderful old building and loan!” “My name...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSOVbtXlajA

Walker_Boh

Oct 25, 2017
Boise, Idaho

www.rifftrax.com

The Christmas Martian

Our most beloved Christmas movies all have that one line that makes you feel all warm and cozy inside, no matter how many times you’ve heard it: “That’s what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.” “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid!” “Merry Christmas you wonderful old building and loan!” “My name...

Is that Droppo the laziest man on Mars?

airbagged_

Jan 21, 2019
Charleston, SC

www.rifftrax.com

The Christmas Martian

Oh fuck oh yeah

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I remember seeing the new riff, Santa and the Three Bears, on TV when I was a kid. I had no idea Pirates World was involved with it.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Haha, yeah, I've already bought it and downloaded it, though I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. It just feels like somehow Disney will take it away, though I know I'm being paranoid. Still.... it is Disney.

Watched it: they really did a good job with it. Some real classic lines. I forgot how demented this cartoon is and how much of an asshole Mickey was too. I have to wonder if the innate cruelty in this film reflected the world of 1928 or if it was just Disney; was the world simply a much harsher place then?

Last edited:

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I bought it as soon as I saw the email. Disney shouldn't be able to force them to take it down, but you never know. I'm amazed the Star Wars Holiday Special hasn't been taken down.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
It's time for Grimtrax!

View: https://twitter.com/RiffTrax/status/1748422826045116442?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

GrimTrax has it all: Old women. VERY old women. Factory workers getting maimed so badly it would make Chuck Hamlin blush (if he wasn't already dead. From maiming.) Alcoholic NBA fans. Kids who get ignored to death. And a short that we actually recorded way back in 2012 and decided not to release until now because WE DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU COULD TAKE IT!

I'll probably buy it, but I don't know if I'll watch it anytime soon. I'm not really in the right headspace for something like that right now.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Love these folks. But, I swear they either did, or hosted someone else's riff of, that Holywood DragonBall Movie? Or was that just me misremembering?

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Love these folks. But, I swear they either did, or hosted someone else's riff of, that Holywood DragonBall Movie? Or was that just me misremembering?

A quick Google search gave me these:

www.rifftrax.com

Team Four Star Riffs Dragonball Evolution

Join Team Four Star's Lanipator, Kaiserneko and Takahata101 as they journey through the cinematic abomination that is the American live action adaptation of Dragonball.

www.rifftrax.com

Aggro Pulse - Dragonball: Evolution

Fans wanted a movie with all their favorite characters brought to life on the big screen. Regular audience goers wanted an action movie they could enjoy. Meanwhile Hollywood told both of them to go to hell and made Dragonball: Evolution. Marvel at how millions of dollars were spent on making...