• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020

Register for a chance to enter the Beta

Next-gen Features:

More than 50 players in real time
Enjoy a true Massive Multiplayer experience by playing with more than 50 players simultaneously! (Current gen will support 20+ players)

60 FPS, 4K* HDR
Explore the beauty and wilderness of famous US national parks thanks to 4K* HDR, while having a realistic riding experience with a 60 FPS display! *1620p upscaled at 2160p (4K UHD)

Cross-Play
With our cross-play feature, join the Massive Multiplayer playground with your friends from any platform! (PC, XBOX Series S/X, PS4, PS5, Stadia)

Cross Progression
Don't worry, fellow rider, your progress and achievements in the game follows you from one platform to another, seamlessly !

Upgrade free to next gen
Buy Xbox One or PlayStation®4 game and upgrade to the Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation®5 game at no additional cost*. *CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS APPLY. To upgrade eligible physical disc, a console with a disc drive is required. Visit https://ubi.li/NextGenUpgrades for details

If they nail it I see myself spending a lot of hours in this. Looks like a ton of fun.

Last edited:

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I was hooked with the jet packs.

And the biker with the ice cream cart. That takes dedication. xD

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
This game looks fun! I hope it does better than Steep.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Already signed up for the beta, hoping I get picked as this looks like a lot of fun.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in even if just for the BMX stuff. Hope theres a bunch of narrow mountain paths to navigate like in the video.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Easily the best thing to come out of #UbiForward today.

(as always however, fuck Yves)

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I really like the look of this. In for first person mountain biking and jetpacks.

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
This has me as hyped as Elden Ring. Steep was pretty great so I think this is going to be special. If servers and the game launches in a good state I'm down for that Ultimate Ed!

jem

Oct 25, 2017
This looks fantastic.

The first person downhill mountain biking looks insane.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
Looks very cool and brings back all sorts of PS1/Saturn/PS2/Gamecube/Xbox era extreme sports game nostalgia.

In.

Aegus

Oct 29, 2017
So it looks like some sports have real brands involved? I saw one of the snowboarders on a Nitro snowboard. Potentially a way to DLC some yearly content? Boards can get new graphics on the topsheet with each new season etc.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
So it looks like some sports have real brands involved? I saw one of the snowboarders on a Nitro snowboard. Potentially a way to DLC some yearly content? Boards can get new graphics on the topsheet with each new season etc.
Steep had real brands so i'd expect this to as well.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Not into trick competitions but everything else about this appeals to me. Yes to more racing down dangerous mountainous paths.

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
I really liked Steep and I'm a sucker for sports games, so I'll definitely be getting this. I just hope it's enough of a success to have a healthy online community for at least a few months. Looking forward to it!

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks ridiculously fun, something I didn't think I would say regarding a Ubisoft game.

bakalhau

Dec 29, 2017
Lisbon (Amadora), Portugal
This was a surprise. Snowboarding looks slow because my mind can't detach itself from the fast landings and fast rhythm of SSX, but looks like an improvement over Steep. Just personal preference, not a dig against the game. It looked gorgeous, ripe for exploring, love that it's open world. The mass races with 64 players uff, yes, please..... It has everything I could hope for, in theory.

HOTSPUR

Oct 25, 2017
God I fucking loved Steep, was so sad when they delayed this past my birthday but I'm so stoked. I'm not generally into the yearly AC or any Far Cry that's not 3 or Blood Dragon, so this is probably gonna be my last Ubi game for a while til they release something I'm into again. Not counting Mario + Rabbids tho, that game is gonna rock.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Looks rad. Glad it's 60fps. I hope it's better than Steep was. I was so excited for that game and was so bummed by it.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
I was very disappointed with Steep, but this looks a big improvement. Hopefully I get to check out the beta.

Jan 18, 2021
Love mohbtain biking I'm in.

Santa Cruz and Canyon bikes seem to be in. Hope they add other brands also(come on commencal)
Will your Canyon creak and have issues after 1 ride?

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Honestly, this game looks better every time they show it. I think they took the right approach of just throwing it all into one game instead of having different games for each sport/activity.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
This looks genuinely fun. It's like a bunch of games thrown together and all of them seem pretty competent so far.

StarsAreStuff

Feb 16, 2021
That first person mountain biking looked so sick. And then they showed those huge player count races! looks like a ton of fun.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This was a real surprise. I think the last game in this genre that I've played was the SSX reboot, and that was forever ago. Some of the first-person shots in this looked intense.