• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018

Gameplay trailer:

Coming out February 25, 2021
Battle royale bike game, reminded me of Steep

Last edited:

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
nxTRuuc.jpg

It's back.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
5ish months away and couldn't drop some gameplay?

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully they are using the rebranding / shift to a new IP as a chance to play more academy than Steep was. I really wanted to ;move it but didn't enjoy the way to played so hopefully this clicks better with me and the snowboarding plays more like SSX

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Do these games really sell? In the age of Game Pass, I wouldnt pay a dime for this. Its just that type of game you know...

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This actually looks pretty cool. I'm in for the bike stuff

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
I'm getting huuuuge steep vibes, should went with steep 2 for the title.

Pre ordered.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I am all over this, looks like it will be a ball when playing with friends.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Watched the whole presentation I didnt understand what you are actually doing or what the goal is.

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is obviously a rebranding for Steep since that game didn't hit the way they wanted it to

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Look awesome and it should go well with Far Cry 6. Though I suspect one of em will get delayed. Probably the best game they showed with Legion being 2nd.

Oct 27, 2017
Downhill Domination was one of my favorite games ever on PS2.

I still don't know about this game though. It looks really fun but Ubisoft is one of these companies I really hate.

Betamaxbandit

Jan 30, 2018
Not sure on this game to be honest, seems like a re-skin of steep and I personally didn't like the "edgy, bro" theme. Kept thinking of the following during the trailer...

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

that being said, I loved this on the Dreamcast back in the day so if It's semi racing like ex sports then it could be cool, especially with tons of players per race

extreme%20box.1.jpg

MaLDo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't like the trackmania aproach with no interactions between players in races.

kiriku

Oct 27, 2017
The game looked fun at times, but man... the tone of the trailer made it feel like you're playing a group of obnoxious "radical" college kids invading nature reserves to get drunk and do stupid shit.

Betamaxbandit

Jan 30, 2018
The game looked fun at times, but man... the tone of the trailer made it feel like you're playing a group of obnoxious "radical" college kids invading nature reserves to get drunk and do stupid shit.

I think this is the opposite of edgy lol There's mascots dancing all over.

yeah see above. "edgy" may not be the correct term but the above post from Kirkuk is kind of what I was getting at. Felt a bit forced and kind of cringe