• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic.

He's a natural at making overvalued millionaires squirm.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Did you know..."

*audience falls silent*

"...I identify..."

*audience leans forward with anticipation*

"...as an Oscar winner?"

*audience loses their minds, people frothing at the mouth with excitement, somebody stands up and starts clapping and the whole theater bursts into a standing ovation. Ricky ascends from the stage into the heavens in a bright flash of light, having transcended his mortal body into a comedic god. The telecast is interrupted as the sheer force of the clapping in the audience creates an electromagnetic pulse that knocks out power to a third of Los Angeles. Twelve people go into cardiac arrest. Kevin Hart, in the front row, is laughing so hard his body turns inside out. The audience slowly asphyxiates as they are laughing so hard they forget to breathe. Joker is ultimately robbed of Best Picture in favor of Avengers: Endgame. Martin Scorsese is seen lying facedown, unresponsive, in row seven*

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
gervais_1.gif

I expect very little.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
It annoys me to no end that this ignorant and unfunny piece of shit has become some sort of face of atheism to some. Also that he gets to host this shit. That's annoying too. Well, it would worse if I watched it, I suppose.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
been wondering if this god fellas been real or not, looks like ill tune into these gold globes to find out

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
The idea of him returning was great a few years ago, but I feel like that window has since passed. Would have liked to see John Mullaney or one of the newer comedians.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
hack comedian who hasn't been relevant in years hosting a boring awards show that hasn't been relevant in years

love to see it

Nov 1, 2017
Can't wait for another year of not-actually-that-edgy jokes delivered as if it's a live read of A Serbian Film, each followed by twenty seconds of mugging directly at the camera while Reddit creams their pants