• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 6, 2017
If Rick is so smart how come he thought Connery was playing a Spaniard in Highlander when everyone knows he's playing an Egyptian pretending to be a Spaniard.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The episode really started making me laugh when the Pinocchio decoys came into play, what a good episode.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Another great episode. Even better than the first. Hopefully the season stays on this level of quality even if it slows down some.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Licensing a Queen song for a single post credit scene is such a comedic flex 😂.

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I died when Pinnochio Jerry closed the door and killed everyone. Rick's "Let us in you fucker!" line was perfect.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck, easily one of the best episodes of the show, this season is off to a strong start so far

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is there anywhere to watch the new episodes uncut? They put the first episode up on their YouTube channel with the swears intact, but I'm unsure if they're adding the rest.

OP
OP
Z-Beat

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is there anywhere to watch the new episodes uncut? They put the first episode up on their YouTube channel with the swears intact, but I'm unsure if they're adding the rest.
2nd episode is on Adult Swim's site but it's locked behind their cable provider wall I think. Might be able to catch it on their episode stream

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"SQUIDS!!

'Squids' being shorthand for killer decoys"
*explodes*

I've watched it a few times and that line kills me every time.

Along with:

"You talk about family being so burdensome. But you created an ocean of us just to avoid being alone"

"shit"

The 'shit' is just perfect. Made even better by the fact that they are muppets.

The show really seems to know what it is at this point. And it's led to the strongest opening of any season so far. This episode was even better than the first, with the best post credit stinger to date.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Kishi Bashi might have been the highlight of the episode for me. Neither story felt like it fully landed despite some good ideas.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't land for me. It was kind of funny how Morty got the rings, but other than that it just didn't really work. The apocalypses also just felt off after featuring apocalypses in Loki earlier this season. Don't really know why.

Oct 25, 2017
Overall I liked it. Always a fan of the Rick and Summer pairing and I was once infatuated with a "save the world" kind of girl so Marty's story hit kind of close to home lol.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really know what point they were trying to make by parodying Captain Planet in the first place.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
I really didn't need any of Rick and Summer's parts

Invested in Planetina's arc and hope Annie will be back by next season

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

On netflix in Australia it is uncut.

Which…. Somehow I don't like as much? I don't give a fuck about swearing in general, but it seems so strange.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I mean, Planetina was basically 1:1 Captain Planet - I wonder how many people that is being lost on.

And yes, that's Alison Brie... and the Fire kid was Steve Buscemi I'm pretty sure.

Last edited: