• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
latest

Sundays @ 11:00PM EST/8:00PM PST on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network), Premiering June 20th

Old episodes are available on HBO Max, and the Season 5 episodes should be on Hulu or Adult Swim's site though it's up in the air how long the episodes will be free on Adult Swim

Come along with us on the scientific adventures of genius inventor Rick and his grandson Morty as they jump between planets and realities, encountering various wacky antics and possibly the soul-crushing reality that existing as a single point in an infinite space renders your entire state of being near meaningless coupled with your infinite potential and ability to control your environment stagnating your motivation to maintain yourself in a healthy manner, slowly tearing your family apart as you exert this influence on them, emotionally scarring your grandchildren and ruining your daughter's marriage and maybe even turning himself into a pickle, or ending up on a toy train!

Rick - Justin Roiland
images

Morty - Justin Roiland
images

Beth - Sarah Chalke
4.jpeg

Summer - Spencer Grammer
220px-Rick_and_Morty_characters_-_Summer_Smith.jpg

Jerry - Chris Parnell
latest

Any leaks or spoilers prior to episode airing need to be tagged because Rick doesn't respect time travel. Spoiler discussion is fine after airing

Last edited:

Mirado

Jul 7, 2020
I fell off R&M super hard after the heist episode in Season 4, are the rest of the episodes worth watching if I didn't really jive with R&M anymore or should I just wait to see how S5 goes?

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I fell off R&M super hard after the heist episode in Season 4, are the rest of the episodes worth watching if I didn't really jive with R&M anymore or should I just wait to see how S5 goes?
There are a few good episodes in the last season after that iirc. They're at least better than the heist ep.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Vat of acid episode is best episode but that last season was kinda meh
Hyped for the new season though
Fortnite cameo getting mentioned first episode probably

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
I think all the rest of the episodes are probably better than the heist one, except for episode 4. Episodes 5 (Rattlestar Ricklactica) and 8 (Vat of Acid) are probably the best.

neferteetee

Oct 28, 2017
Connecticut, USA
I'm upset that Comcast moved Cartoon Network off of the package I was subbed to and if I want it back I have to pay an additional $10 a month. I'll have to DVR it at my parent's and watch them there I guess because I'll be damned if I give Comcast anymore money

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
The other episodes are... alright. By regular standards they're great, but I can only think of the 5th episode as the only real standout for the season.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not HBO Max while airing and not a split season, to definitively answer things that will continue to come up.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
The latter half of Season 4 was pretty decent, especially the Vat of Acid and the Snake planet episodes, so hopefully this one turns out alright

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
People didn't like the heist episode? It probably spawned the biggest meme of the season ("you son of a bitch I'm in!")

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
So I didn't see Clone Beth in the clips. Wonder if they're just gonna kill her off real quick or she just bails the family for more space adventures.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Do you subscribe to cable or a cable-equivalent service? Use the Adult Swim app. They'll come to Max in due time, but not until after the season is complete. It's like this for just about every show that airs on TV in the US while a season is ongoing.
No, we don't. We're cord cutters. Guess the wait for this will be like 6 months to hit Blu-ray or streaming.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else buying this in HD on Amazon Prime?

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People didn't like the heist episode? It probably spawned the biggest meme of the season ("you son of a bitch I'm in!")
It's one of my favorite episodes, yeah. Just goes to show that the vast majority of the internet doesn't like what I like...which is kind of comforting, because I like good stuff and everyone else is wrong.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
S4 is just weak overall. I hope they get back to episodes that are actually grounded around the family dynamic and growing the characters.

Jan 31, 2018
Season 4 was definitely weak overall. Most of the first half was largely forgettable and the dragon episode might just be the worst in the series. But the vat episode was great and the finale was decent.

Still debating whether I should wait until the end of August to binge the entire season at once or watch them as they air.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
I just love the fact that Wendy's changed their logo to a Wendy Morty. Hilarious.

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
So will new episodes be stream on Hbo Max or Hulu Plus? Anybody know, I would rather watch commercial free but on demand works? 11:30 on a Sunday is a little too late for me nowdays.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Uhhhh...what is Wendy's doing?
Not the first time they've had marketing together. There were short commercials before where R&M were talking about Wendy's breakfast and were being chased by the breakfast items. Guess they are going even bigger to do a promotion.

So will new episodes be stream on Hbo Max or Hulu Plus? Anybody know, I would rather watch commercial free but on demand works? 11:30 on a Sunday is a little too late for me nowdays.
My guess is HBO Max since they have already advertised Rick and Morty as well as cartoons being on HBO Max on TV already. And have told people they can watch the first 4 seasons on HBO Max. No guarantees but that is where I'd expect the episodes to appear.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else buying this in HD on Amazon Prime?

I have HBO Max and supposedly each episode going to air immediately or next day on HBO Max Asia / Nordic, so I'm going to first try some way to travel to one of these countries to view the show before settling on buying the season via Amazon or iTunes.