• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
latest

Sundays @ 11:30PM EST/8:30PM PST on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network) or streamed on their site

"Awww shit, motherfuckaaaa!!! I need to watch the old episodes!!!"

Old episodes are available on Hulu or on their website (note: only the first 5 episodes are free on their site)

Rick - Justin Roiland
images

Morty - Justin Roiland
images

Beth - Sarah Chalke
4.jpeg

Summer - Spencer Grammer
220px-Rick_and_Morty_characters_-_Summer_Smith.jpg

Jerry - Chris Parnell
latest

I didn't see one created for this so I figured I'd do it since the new season starts tonight and people are gonna need a place to talk about the season

Some quick rules:
  • Don't be a dick
  • Pickle Rick spammers will be flogged

giphy.gif

[Insert obligatory high IQ joke here]

Last edited:

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Just finished rewatching the other seasons today. So excited.

Can't believe it's been 2 years.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Three days before we can talk about it openly in the thread? That seems excessive.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I found Season 3 a bit of a mixed bag, some really gems in that batch, but some real clunkers as well.

Hoping that Season 4 is more consistantly good and great.

Either way, we'll be dancing.

giphy.gif

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to talk about spoilers as soon as the episode airs no matter what the OP says. You know why? Because I don't give a FUUUUUCK SO SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH AND LEMME SEE WHATCHA GOT JUST SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH AND LEMME SEE WHATCHA GOT ROLL THE CREDITS

Edit: Perfect timing on the above gif lmao

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Curious if they continue to revert things back to the status quo within each episode and keep dumping on the audience wanting more continuity.

Jul 4, 2018
Hopefully Netflix puts this up for me sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning. Mildly hyped, hoping for better than Season 3, in a way I like that it is only 5 episodes as gives me time to catch up easily in case I get too lost in Pokémon, Disney+ and The Witcher.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this going to be on the streams on Adult Swim, or just available as Video On Demand?