• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bryo4321

Nov 20, 2017
I like nite joggers, the all white and the black and white colorways look good. This is probably one of the worst looking color combos ive seen though. Lol

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like nite joggers, the all white and the black and white colorways look good. This is probably one of the worst looking color combos ive seen though. Lol
The nite joggers are ok. I don't think they are anything special, yellow/blue/white seems like an ok color combination. Triple black would have probably been the safest bet.

Oct 27, 2017
You're telling me children wouldn't get bullied for wearing those?
No... 1. They're adidas not some knock off beand, 2. Plenty of people where adidas boost based sneakers, 3. The target market is generally kids who know Ninja and Fortnite etc

also for people worried about the price, Nite Joggers normally retail for $130adult sizes so it's not far from the price and kids where Jordan's that are way more expensive

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Update bump these drop tomorrow
t1577804400z1.png

Strangely no sneaker reviews on youtube, I would have figured adidas would be dumping these to all the youtubers or mixer streamers or whatever.

big bas

The Fallen
Jan 2, 2018
I don't care about ninja being attached to the branding, I just can't see someone convincing me that these are cool looking shoes man

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
looks good except for the 'time in' and 'ninja' writings. And wtf so much photoshop on his face.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The fact people like this sell branded gear that's so expensive is really shit. He doesn't need the money, why can't he work out some deal for cheaper shoes so all the kids who love him can afford some?

Bler, consumerism.

Oct 27, 2017
The fact people like this sell branded gear that's so expensive is really shit. He doesn't need the money, why can't he work out some deal for cheaper shoes so all the kids who love him can afford some?

Bler, consumerism.
Those are adidas. Like Nike, you are paying for the brand name. Walmart sells cheap sneakers for those that can't afford it

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Bler, consumerism.
I'm not really sure how long the guy can be a top streamer or social media personality
He owns mixer, but he's forays into other mediums hasn't seemed to worked.

As for affordability there's tonnes of budget adidas models. Not sure why he didn't pick one of those. I doubt it was in his hands.

When he went sneaker shopping he bought a bunch of budget models so

Last edited:

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
They're ugly (especially the words) but not any uglier than a lot of 'designer' shoes/sneakers that come out these days.

It's one niche I'll never understand.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
So your issue is with the prices of sneakers in general and not just branded sneakers? Because these are actually pretty affordable compared to most branded/collab drops.
My issue was clearly explained.... and it's not prices of sneakers in general. Not sure how I could write it any clearer, and I'm not saying that to be rude...

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
$150 for what looks like children's Payless shoes.

It's extra shitty when you know the target audience is actually kids, and that is a lot of money compared to your $30-50 shoe most kids have.