• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Why wouldn't he? He wants to reward the heroes that he "loves." 100% is an exaggeration, because a pardon at this point in time looks bad, but then again so do pardons for people convicted of massacring innocents but they got a pardon too. I would put $100 on him giving out a pardon to as many as he can.
No way. Had you said 15% that's a a more believable guess. He gives no shit about these people. They are just ants and pawns in his eyes. Once they are of no use to him, he will dispose of them. Why would he put any effort into this?

That 15% is just there in case he wants to stick it to others and no more than that.

Oct 28, 2017
No way. Had you said 15% that's a a more believable guess. He gives no shit about these people. They are just ants and pawns in his eyes. Once they are of no use to him, he will dispose of them. Why would he put any effort into this?

That 15% is just there in case he wants to stick it to others and no more than that.

You're right except that you seem to think they are of no use to him. What good is being an emperor if you have no one to lord over? His base are by far his most important asset. He knows that. They'll get pardoned because they will love him more for it and it costs him nothing.

0h-so-Cold

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 2, 2020
Dunno but is it possible for the feds to basically say go fuck yourself to any money raised in a gofundme?
We havnt seen it happen yet. It's up to the people at gofundme to strike down someone's attempt to set it up. But then again what's to stop some white nationalist from setting up their own site like gofundme for people like a Kyle Rittenhouse 🤔

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
To all the people worried about a Trump pardon, Trump ain't doing shit. Trump is only out for himself and protecting his own interests. It does him no good to pardon any of these fuckers and it would only put him in deeper shit.
He's definitely going to try to go out riding the PR wave of "I forced the $2,000".

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
yeah i know. but i didn't know what other term to use to differentiate between state and federal since district-level isn't a thing.

Yah to be fair I thought it mean all are federal crimes but apparently I was wrong

www.graciamintz.com

Are All Crimes in Washington, D.C. Federal Crimes?

Washington, D.C. has a complex and complicated system for handling criminal charges. As the District of Columbia is a federal territory, it is governed by different rules than other places. Does that mean all crimes are federal crimes? Learn more on the Gracia & Mintz blog.

Complicated shit lol

Apologies

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR

He was already complaining about how 'low class' the protestors looked - I think he'd rather avoid the scrutiny of mass pardons and leave them hanging. They served their purpose and will now take their turn being thrown under the bus like everyone else Trump interacts with.

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Thank You for this.

Joliet Jake

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure Trump's lawyers are telling him not to pardon these people if he wants to. I don't think he even cares to though.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should charge all these people after Trump is out. It would suck balls if Trump is able to pardon them.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
I really think these morons are going to get nailed to the wall. They won't get off lightly.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Dude screwed himself. Jail is not exactly a healthy place for an older guy to be these days.

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
Where was all this energy for invade Area 51?! Now is the time white people! You know they won't shoot you.

pulsemyne

Oct 30, 2017
Some of these idiots actually had a napalm type cocktail in bottles ready to use (styrofoam mixed with gas). Nice people.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Good.

I hate when Arkansas is in the news for something bad. Us in Little Rock are like "really? Where is he from, here?" Lol.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I hope the rest of the clown show that entered Congress are shitting themselves right now. You're next, pal.

Oct 31, 2017
One year lol way to set an example of anything people will just do this again knowing they're going to get a slap on the wrist

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio

This, trump stopped caring about his subjects when they were no longer useful to him.

stupid sheep, they might realize it one day, but I doubt it.

Fathead

Oct 31, 2017
They can file additional charges, they just needed easy to justify arrestable charges for the moment.

It is extremely normal for law-enforcement and prosecutors to only arrest someone for minor crimes while they build up the case on more serious ones.