• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
That's all they're charging him for? Really?

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
K_GD6D31OiXpoK1LGtCRscNHs3g=.gif

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I just can't get why anybody would think that infiltrating and vandalizing a government building would be a good idea. What did they think was going to happen? Trying to understand the mindset of a Trumper is beyond my capability.

ProtomanNeo

Oct 27, 2017
This is the danger and stupidity of living in your own bubble or reality. These individuals have egged each other on and bought into this shared created narrative so much that they couldn't even fathom the idea that there would be real world repercussions.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
It's disgusting that these bozos are probably going to make a lot of money off this from quiet sympathisers.

The type who loved what they saw on Wednesday but out of fear of being rightfully called out will keep a low profile.

I hope GoFundMe and other places ban any attempt for them to make money.

Deleted member 6173

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he gets anything less than ten years....
I was looking at the Nuremberg trials and on Wikipedia they list what the sentences were. You would be surprised at the number of people who were given 10+ year sentences and were released early or had their sentences reduced.

I feel like these guys will get like max 5 years in prison and will be let out for good behaviour after a few years.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just can't get why anybody would think that infiltrating and vandalizing a government building would be a good idea. What did they think was going to happen? Trying to understand the mindset of a Trumper is beyond my capability.
They thought Trump would seize power and treat them all as patriots. Many legitimately thought there would be military tribunals for all Democratic congressmen and even voters. They believed Trump would execute Democrats in the street by firing squad.

Not exaggerating. Many of them actually believed that. Some still do. "He never specified that the new administration would be Biden's!" lmao

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really amazed they all went in there not even attempting to hide their identity and filmed the whole thing like it was an Instagram story.

Deleted member 46804

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 17, 2018
To all the people worried about a Trump pardon, Trump ain't doing shit. Trump is only out for himself and protecting his own interests. It does him no good to pardon any of these fuckers and it would only put him in deeper shit.

Jimmypython

Oct 27, 2017
I am still baffled why weren't these people arrested on site. Investigation is not required as they were literally "on restricting grounds"

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Trump doesn't care about "low class" folks
Trump pardoning members of a coup would thoroughly screw over the GOP

Homie is going to get some serious time, and if not then the GOP will be even more fractured if this behavior is supported again. A sitting president pardoning an individual or mass individuals who stormed the Capitol and walked in with a rebel flag? This is honestly historic. Win-Win for Dems if Trump acts or doesn't.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
trump definitely wants to pardon him, but in doing so is a giant neon sign to other fuckwits that they can go start even more shit and get off, so yeh he's not going to dare.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I think someone made a good post where these loons think they "own" everything and that the senators "must" do as they say or else.

You know how they angrily shout at cops recently that they "pay them" and that cops "work for them". If they have that mentality then the law doesn't matter since its their capital, and their desk there, and the cops are there for their safety.

Thankfully reality will set in and these fools must be back home clenching their butt cheeks since they know that their day is coming.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
It's disgusting that these bozos are probably going to make a lot of money off this from quiet sympathisers.

The type who loved what they saw on Wednesday but out of fear of being rightfully called out will keep a low profile.

I hope GoFundMe and other places ban any attempt for them to make money.

GoFundMe would pull these fundraisers immediately, but they have their own Nazi-friendly fundraising sites so they'll just use those.

Forgrim

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
CNN reporting now that they also found a bunch of other things that he shouldn't have, including, all of the materials to make a napalm, lol.

This guy is probably going away for awhile, and for this guy, awhile is probably the end.

You'd think if there was a reasonable chance the FBI would visit for you being in the news stealing shit....you'd go and throw out everything illegal in your goddamn house.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
www.nbcnews.com

Man pictured with foot on desk in Pelosi's office is arrested

Images apparently showing Richard Barnett of Arkansas in the speaker's office became emblematic of the mayhem that tore across the U.S. Capitol.

The mayor of Gravette, Arkansas, said the photos have brought threats and other unwelcome attention to his small, rural community near the Missouri border.

"It's a shame something like this is what puts you in the public eye," Mayor Kurt Maddox said, according to NBC affiliate KNWA. "This is not the city of Gravette. This one person is not who Gravette is and not who the people are."

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dude was dumb enough to pose for pictures of himself commiting a crime. Probably sees himself as a martyr

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
The mayor of Gravette, Arkansas, said the photos have brought threats and other unwelcome attention to his small, rural community near the Missouri border.

"It's a shame something like this is what puts you in the public eye," Mayor Kurt Maddox said, according to NBC affiliate KNWA. "This is not the city of Gravette. This one person is not who Gravette is and not who the people are."

I'm pretty sure the other members of his community see him as a hero, not as a criminal. This is exactly what rural Arkansas is.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

It's a cult by every definition. These people are straight-up brainwashed and insulated from reality thanks to a constant, 24/7 diet of Fox News/Newsmax/OANN,/Conservative talk radio/Parler/QAnon boards that they literally thought they could overthrow the government, install their dictator, and they would be welcomed as revolutionaries and patriots (hence why many didn;t bother to cover their faces or hide their identities and gleefully bragged about this on social media). It was all possible in their heads thanks to the fantasy world they've spent the last 4 years constructing for themselves in their own heads.

But then reality came and punched them in the face and they don;t know how to handle it.