• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
images

May 31, 2018
I can't wait for the "how it started/how it's going" with him sitting at her desk and then him being led out in cuffs crying like a little b***h

Theandrin

Oct 29, 2017
Orlando, Fl
Hopefully this is just the beginning of all of the arrests. They still should have been arrested day of, but I'll take this delayed response over nothing.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
There's no way Nancy is going to let the idiot who put his feet up on her desk get off without prison time.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
CNN reporting now that they also found a bunch of other things that he shouldn't have, including, all of the materials to make a napalm, lol.

This guy is probably going away for awhile, and for this guy, awhile is probably the end.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
This is the guy who stole something from Pelosi's office, and then immediately went outside and held up what he stole to a reporter and bragged about stealing it. Trump's fans are really really smart.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Crazy to think you could use the legal defense of "the President of the United States told me to do it".

Didn't help Nixon's flunkies, but still crazy it happened.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I want to think he was crying his eyes out as they led him away in cuffs, snot dripping from his nose, whining 'This isn't me! This isn't who I am!'

Hopefully he gets to sit in big boy jail for a while and think about what he did. I fully expect a Trump pardon though.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
the best part of all of this, is try as they might.. Conservatives have lost the narrative about how they are the peaceful ones. That Antifa did any of this.. respect the blue!!! etc.