• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Guessing this might be part of a larger Star Wars related announcement tonight on the Game Awards.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I don't even play Fortnite anymore but using one of those skins for when they show a new clip in-game would be pretty fun

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Already bought the white Stormtrooper a while ago, but that Sith Trooper looks sick and I really like the Rey skin. Finn looks kinda off for some reason.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Don't play anymore but it's amazing to see how much the game is still crossing over.

Nov 8, 2017
That tie-fighter glider will go great with the storm trooper that game out a few weeks ago. The others are kinda meh. I might actually pass on the 3 new skins. The tools and gliders are cool though

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Hahaha, are there pics of this?
Not any really good ones that I could easily find. On the ride he's crouched behind some crates and is pretty far away from the ride vehicle in comparison to Kylo Ren for example. Hux also looks DREADFUL but thankfully he's looking away from the ride vehicles.

sethcheek

Dec 4, 2017
Evansville, IN
Anyone willing to gift me the gift-only Star Wars banners? I'll return the favor. Just started playing on PC this month, and my best friend just joined up to do it, but can't give/receive gifts for two days. My EGS name is Web Slinger.

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
Does that glider the mentioned during the game awards stay in your inventory if you go to the viewing this weekend?

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
Finn rocking the classic Han Solo pose:

han-solo-pose.png