• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't even have to be Parasite Eve. I just want more JRPG with horror elements. It's a dying breed.

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
Yeees! I would absolutely love that. It was such a unique game. But I don't have much hope that it will happen, sadly.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
This has been my dream project for a long time, i'm just not vocal enough to make a thread about it.
What i pictured as an ideal remake has changed over the years because i tend to get the ideas from other games, the only constant is that it should be a horror rpg imo.
I see something like a mix of REmake 2 with the setting of The Division 1(only the enviroment and atmosphere,don't get upset because of the comparison).
I don't see current SE doing a horror game for some reason though, but who knows.
Put me in the PE2 team as well, i had sooo much fun fighting golems in bounty mode and unlocking stuff, great replay value with a lot cool of modes.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
I loved the battle system in this game. And a rpg with a modern horror setting was just so unique compared to all the same fantasy stuff

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm with you but they kinda fudged it up twice in a row after the first one.

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh I want this so bad. I know it's impossible, but the dream would be a remake by Bluepoint. Never happening though. šŸ˜­

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to see the series revived, as long as it's a pretty big reboot. Not going to lie, thought the original's gameplay was pretty boring. Good cast and premise though, and deserves a second chance.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Just give me a mid-budget of PE1. Not FFVII level, but like, somewhere between Trials of Mana and FFVII.

Whittaker

Jun 21, 2018
OP is wise and I miss the hell out of that series and that character. 3rd Birthday was a travesty; good riddance with Tabata's departure.

The only things that give me hope: One of the FF7R producers said it would be a shame not to revisit PE again. Also the original FF7R reveal trailer has a Parasite Eve Easter Egg in it.

2nYRh67.png

jblanco

Oct 27, 2017
Earlier this year I made an LTTP on it, and I could not agree more, but only if given a competent staff/writers. The game is still so damn good over 20 years later. Even with low poly models, and low res backgrounds, the game has such a good art direction that it visually has aged way better than say, og FF7.

The ambiance in this game is 10/10.
JPootAT.png

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I bought a Playstation 1 for this game.

It's incredible and Square Enix absolutely should revive it.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
They've tried:

Parasite Eve 2 was way ahead of its time when it comes to mixing action and RPG elements. I would love to see more of it.

I like to pretend the 3rd birthday just don't fucking exist.

PE getting a remake is my top dream. SE won't do it though so all I ask is for a release like they did with FF7-9 on PS4/5 with trophies.

Oct 25, 2017
Earlier this year I made an LTTP on it, and I could not agree more, but only if given a competent staff/writers. The game is still so damn good over 20 years later. Even with low poly models, and low res backgrounds, the game has such a good art direction that it visually has aged way better than say, og FF7.

The ambiance in this game is 10/10.
JPootAT.png

The Central Park level with modern day graphics would be great, same with the museum level.

Oct 30, 2017
These two games were released more than 20 years ago and they still holds up EVEN for today standards.

I replayed them both again two years ago and they still plays AND looks good.. specially PE2 just stunning.

They should AT LESS give it the PS1 FF games treatments with HD Remastered.

SE have such amazing IPs with good fanbase and yet they neglecting them.

Parasite Eve.. Xenogears.. Chrono.. and one of my favourites games from them Threads of Fate.