• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Still cautiously optimistic about this one. Loving the look, idea and vibe of this game but nothing about the gameplay has really sold me on it yet. Just pointing your fingers at a bunch of ghost just doesn't seem that satisfying but hopefully it feels better with a controller in your hand. The haptics and triggers could do wonders for this one.

Oct 25, 2017
Still not happy about it being a very toothless teen rated horror game but still looking forward to it given my love of both Evil Within games(1st is all time great imo)

It's not really a horror game. It's an action adventure with supernatural elements. More of a Japanese Ghostbusters. They say as much in their factsheet.

Secret Bambino

▲ Legend ▲
Mar 21, 2021
I'm really torn between this and Rune Factory 5. They both come out on the same day 😵‍💫

Bardeh

Jun 15, 2018
That gameplay preview a few weeks back soured me on this - just didn't look good to me at all. Curious to see how it reviews.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Pretty nervous about how this game will turn out, I really, really want this to be great.
I like what I've seen so far though.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I already feel bad for knowing I'll not be buying it on launch, since there's just too much I'm playing right now, and Elden Ring alone will keep me busy for a good while.

Ganepark32

Nov 21, 2021
I'll be keeping an eye on previews/reviews when they come. I'm interested in it but I just have this feeling it'll be a bit rough round the edges and I definitely see this one dropping in price quickly, much like Deathloop did, so a pick up down the line provided its decent is likely on the cards.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
I'll be keeping an eye on previews/reviews when they come. I'm interested in it but I just have this feeling it'll be a bit rough round the edges and I definitely see this one dropping in price quickly, much like Deathloop did, so a pick up down the line provided its decent is likely on the cards.

Yeah, I'll probably pick this one up for the $25 I paid for Deathloop. I'm betting it will be a little janky but fun.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
That's good, the more time they get to review it, the better
I'm excited for this game

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
I think this game will be like Doom in that the gameplay reveals didn't show off the mechanics at their full potential. I can't wait to play it (in 12 months lol).

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely interested in this but I'll wait for reviews given the open world nature, plus I imagine this will get discounted quickly tbh

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
If there is higher difficulty settings from what the gameplay demo showed I think this could be really good. Just looked too easy

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I'm interested in it, will get it Day 1. I'm getting in the mood for some first person action after all these third person view games, and Ghostwire looks unique as hell.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the reminder it comes out as I have had it preordered for quite some time now I forgot.
Will serve as a nice break from GT7 which I am currently obsessed with.

I am a believer of supporting the developers that have released games I have historically enjoyed.
TEW was unequivocally one of those series I very, VERY much enjoyed.
Preordering it is my way of saying thank you for those games and I hope you can keep on doing your thing, even if said thing winds up being completely different than the thing I enjoyed so much, which based on everything I have seen for this game thus far, appears to be the case.
So I am there Da 1 regardless, but I am pretty sure I can expect a unique bonkers bat shit experience, and that is very cool with me.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like it could be one of those really fun 7/10 games. I'm looking forward to playing Ghostwire.

I'm perfectly happy with a swimming in 7s game. Not everything needs to be a grand 10/10 masterpiece. Tokyo Ghostwire looks like a unique and fun experience and the VN demo made me even more excited. Can't wait.

Patazord

Dec 14, 2017
I want to get this day one but i'm waiting for some review first. It suck we got the very first gameplay video like a month ago ...

Markratos

Hermen Hulst's Secret Account
Feb 15, 2020
This game seems fun from its announcement. A mix between Shooter and brawler with touches of horror, I'm sure I'll buy it after a few months of discount.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm perfectly happy with a swimming in 7s game. Not everything needs to be a grand 10/10 masterpiece. Tokyo Ghostwire looks like a unique and fun experience and the VN demo made me even more excited. Can't wait.

Exactly and sometimes these 7/10 games end up being more enjoyable than big budget AAA games in some cases. Hopefully the game is as unique as it looks.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
The last presentation kinda left me cold for some reason, I was more into the horror vibes of earlier presentations. But I'm curious- if reviews are really good, I'll probably pick it up. Otherwise I'll be there on Game Pass next year.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Xnngg5P.gif

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Did anyone play through the prelude visual novel that's been on PlayStation for a week? Is it any good? I didn't see many impressions on launch day. Seemingly it comes out for PC today.

Super silly of me, but I bounced off of it on PlayStation because you navigate the menu and few early choices with only the analog stick over the D-pad and I just wasn't in the mood to adjust to that in the moment. But I'd go back to it if I hear it's good.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
It's definitely the kind of quirky game that I'll love and I'll definitely be picking it up either on release or a few weeks after. My hands are full with 2 mammoth games that will take me months to finish and Anno comes out a week before GW. Packed month, but it's definitely high up on my list. I'll probably end up impulse buying on the weekend of release.

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone play through the prelude visual novel that's been on PlayStation for a week? Is it any good? I didn't see many impressions on launch day. Seemingly it comes out for PC today.

Super silly of me, but I bounced off of it on PlayStation because you navigate the menu and few early choices with only the analog stick over the D-pad and I just wasn't in the mood to adjust to that in the moment. But I'd go back to it if I hear it's good.

Steam reviews all say it's good and takes about 20 minutes to play through with minor replay value.