• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
This is the least bad outcome of Trump's pardon spree, so I don't believe it. He will at least pardon his kids/Jared and nearly every political appointment in his admin.

softfocus

Oct 30, 2017
I read that Trump loves when rappers rap about him, so I think this is a weird roundabout way of him getting that shoutout.
He isn't going to pardon people that bring him no benefits at all, so Tiger King isn't happening.

Oct 30, 2017
Bannon and Giuliani would be compelled to testify in any future trial of pardoned, right? So not pardoning them is actually self preservation

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Rudy will take it to chin and keep defending Trump anyway cuz he's a bastard.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
I'm hoping this is just the tip of the pardon hilarity iceburg.

Sadly I expect it to mostly be his family and friends, but at least this gives a little hope a lot of shitbirds will be left in the cold.

Also, yay for final day we need to give a shit about what he does.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018

Yes yes yes, I'm aware. I got dogpiled for it, I don't know how many more times I can get replied to when I admitted to a mistake. All I wanted to do was joke around and make people laugh.

Just get the moderators to tag me with "Lil failure" or something so everyone can have a laugh at my expense.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes yes yes, I'm aware. I got dogpiled for it, I don't know how many more times I can get replied to when I admitted to a mistake. All I wanted to do was joke around and make people laugh.

Just get the moderators to tag me with "Lil failure" or something so everyone can have a laugh at my expense.

You good bruh lol

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
I guess they all look the same... 🤔

Please don't make that assumption about me. I made a mistake based entirely off the "Lil" and I admitted to it. I left my mistake up instead of deleting it to make sure I think about things before I post. This has nothing to do with "People looking the same".

All I wanted to do was make people laugh and I fucked up.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
do Bannon and Giuliani even have a case going? he has to pardon them for something specific right?
Not super specific. He pardoned Flynn for "anything arising from the Mueller investigation". It can't literally be "any crime" since that's too broad but vague categories will work. The crimes don't have to be discovered or charged at that point and from what I heard a pardon can even be issued to a "John Doe", i.e. a suspect who hasn't been identified yet.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He predicted this outcome in his '06 music:

"Don't worry 'bout meeeeee, the money got meeee
And I keep the burner on me like an I.D."

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cov-fefee...Cov-fefee...Cov-fefee

Ramsay

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
Seeing Bannon and Giuliani not getting pardoned:

DC072617A.jpg

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
If anything, trump will take care of you if you serve a purpose. If not, it is who the fuck are you?

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With regard to Rudy Giuliani, if he is pardoned doesn't that remove his ability to plead the 5th if they decided to call upon him to testify during Trump's impeachment? I'd imagine the lack of a pardon might be the more calculated move.