• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Yep, as an expert in information warfare, he as to call it like it is -- this Hunter Biden stuff is some weak-ass shit.

Oct 27, 2017
85f.png

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Hunter shit they've been trying to make happen is way too weak, and Trump doesn't look too hot. Ergo idontknowher.gif to hedge his bets.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Putin
Bibi

you want a good idea of how the election is going? Tech companies randomly starting to self regulate and ban things. Trump loving despots ignoring Trump on anything Biden related.
You don't need polls with "friend's" like this

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I hope Trump truly loves his MAGA base, and washed-up celebs like Scott Baio, because if he loses, all the power and money people are going to bail on him and that'll be all that's left.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
There's no greater calculation here about him dumping Trump or whatever than him not wanting to go along with the idea that Hunter Biden is somehow a crook because if he is then what does that make him and his buddies and how he handles business with the baltic states.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If a just world someone would ask Trump to respond

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Putin
Bibi

you want a good idea of how the election is going? Tech companies randomly starting to self regulate and ban things. Trump loving despots ignoring Trump on anything Biden related.
You don't need polls with "friend's" like this

yep, it's all hands on deck. even evil isn't profiting as much as they could under a functioning US government

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Trump is so "disappearing on a Yacht in the Pacific" within 6 months after the election.

Going to be interesting to see if his malicious narcissistic rage overtakes sense in regards to Putin or any leader that could disappear him. But there's also the fact he's a former President so he may be untouchable due to this distinction.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
And then conspiracy theorists will be all "See, even Putin is backing Biden, he's in Russia's pockets!"
Don't get too excited. There is an angle on this, it's not a genuine position he's taking to defend Biden.

There's always a catch. It's likely to incite even more conspiracy, I.e. "SEE! Hunter must be corrupt, dictator PUTIN is covering for his corruption! Drain the swamp!"
But....what would that mean about Trump....

I know logic and common sense doesn't really apply to most Trump supporters....but even they can't be that blind and hypocritical....can they?

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Going to be interesting to see if his malicious narcissistic rage overtakes sense in regards to Putin or any leader that could disappear him. But there's also the fact he's a former President so he may be untouchable due to this distinction.

I have a feeling he's gonna go even more "scorched earth" when he loses and his former "partners' will turn on him even more than now. It's only a matter of time before he pisses off the wrong person.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
No foreign leader that is even slightly competent is going to come out for Trump when all signs point that the buffoon is on his way out.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is so "disappearing on a Yacht in the Pacific" within 6 months after the election.

I'm sure he'll consider it, but if he has any interest in fighting for his "wealth," he can't just disappear once state charges and investigations are underway, otherwise, that's basically forfeiting his money. Same with lawsuits. He'll need to remain active and engaged to defend his money.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I can't wait until Trumpers are like "See, this means Russia wants Biden. Nobody's tougher on Russia than Trump!!"