• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
www.reuters.com

Moving out of the White House | Pictures | Reuters

The office of the White House press secretary sits empty prior to President Trump's departure ahead of the inauguration ceremony of President-elect Joe Biden, in Washington, January 20. REUTERS/Leah M

You have to press the arrow to see more photos. I don't know why they do this=maybe more ads being seen?
Hopefully the rug is not stolen.

Also Fox News has their version, I hope the bust and artwork is not stolen. As a US citizen I am the landlord so I hope these folks are not stealing shit.

www.foxnews.com

Photos show White House being cleared out ahead of Biden inauguration

Photos are emerging of Trump administration staffers moving items out of the White House complex -- including a bust of Abe Lincoln and a stuffed bird -- ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration next week.

White-House-move-out-5.jpg

White-House-move-out-2.jpg

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Already had threads locked on this. It's normal. WH furnishings are loaned by museums, picked by the President and their family, then returned when the Presidency ends.

Trump and his cronies suck, but there's nothing here that is really evidence of thievery.

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
Someone once said "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."

That same person is looting the white house.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Already had threads locked on this. It's normal. WH furnishings are loaned by museums, picked by the President and their family, then returned when the Presidency ends.

Trump and his cronies suck, but there's nothing here that is really evidence of thievery.
Okay my question is why is Peter Navarro walking out with a picture. Like I get this, but why are high ranking administration staff just walking down the street with presumably "important artifacts".

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Don't forget

www.bloomberg.com

Trump Ended 2018 France Trip Having Art Loaded on Air Force One

After Donald Trump’s planned trip to a French cemetery for fallen Marines was canceled in November 2018, the U.S. leader had some extra time on his hands in a mansion filled with artwork. The next day, he went art shopping -- or the presidential equivalent.

news.artnet.com

President Trump Liked Artworks at His French Embassy So Much He Took Them Home. Too Bad He Has a Habit of Falling for Fakes

US President Donald Trump's taste in art has made headlines again—because the art he took from the ambassador to France was all fake.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
r

idk it seems like they should keep going if this is the type of shit they're taking

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
Don't forget

www.bloomberg.com

Trump Ended 2018 France Trip Having Art Loaded on Air Force One

After Donald Trump’s planned trip to a French cemetery for fallen Marines was canceled in November 2018, the U.S. leader had some extra time on his hands in a mansion filled with artwork. The next day, he went art shopping -- or the presidential equivalent.

news.artnet.com

President Trump Liked Artworks at His French Embassy So Much He Took Them Home. Too Bad He Has a Habit of Falling for Fakes

US President Donald Trump's taste in art has made headlines again—because the art he took from the ambassador to France was all fake.
It reminds me of the time Korra lost her connection to the past Avatars. Starting on a clean slate.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
trump is gonna end up living in between the walls like roach in the people under the stairs. he's only gonna emerge to raid the fridge and steal biden's pens.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Why am I not surprised that it's mostly staffers moving his stuff rather than hired movers.

Status
Not open for further replies.