• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

March 19th -> April 30th

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't reporters say this will be quite common this year?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Take your time with it. It's a new cool looking IP so the first impressions are gonna be very important.

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
Fair enough, I think one month COVID delays are going to be quite common. Hopefully this gives them more time to ramp up the hype, we might have a big general PS5 show where the game can be on a huge stage before this date.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Gotta remember we're still in a pandemic. Delays are going to become the norm while companies get more and more used to changing their work structures. At least it's only a month.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Year of delays, I tell ya!

A month doesn't hurt too bad. Plenty to be playing.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
Look like a strategic delay to be honest, maybe there stock issues would improve by then.

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
Small delay, helps get some more PS5s into the hands of owners. A bit close to RE8 though

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, April and May are packed now. This, Nier, Pokemon Snap, Guilty Gear Strive, Deathloop, RE Village. It's going to be a busy and expensive couple of months.

I hope this means they'll have the framerate locked by launch those gameplay videos they've shown recently have been...jumpy.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Awh man, right as I was getting amped up for this one.

oh well, if mass effect is set for March then this will give me more time to finish the trilogy

Eden

Nov 15, 2017
Damn I was looking forward to playing a bit before Repentance came out. If it helps them get a steady framerate then all the better.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly fine with a month long delay instead of them pushing it out too soon with a ton of bugs and issues that will just require a large patch a month out from launch.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
They should take all the time they need. Let it bake. Only thing is....it's so close to RE Village so timing is a bit crappy for me personally. Either way. This is good