• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
AAA roguelike is still amazing to see.

Hope they promote the game well, Housemarque deserves to join the big leagues.

An original IP and true next-gen-only game releasing spring 2021. Love to see it.

I also like the new GIF they posted today, looks very smooth:

Holy shit that looks good.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
The gameplay snippets look ace in every trailer. Time to preorder this game.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My most awaited game this first half of the year.
Please be the Dead Space/ Soulsborne/ Rogue like/ Adventure/ TPS hybrid I hope you are.

Oct 27, 2017
The lady on the cover looks an awful lot like Gwendoline Christie. I've thought that since I first saw the trailer. Is it her?

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
If I see an alien thing that looks like a spider octopus on the ground i am not reaching out to touch it wtf

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Preordered the digital deluxe just to give extra support to Housemarque. I have zero doubt that this will be a unique game in this space and this kind of experimentation deserves a reward.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Their games usually review well i thought.
They have generally reviewed well but this is very different from what they have done before. They haven't made a full on roguelike before, the narrative has never been this ambitious and the production values are major steps up from their older games.

Sun-Squirrel

Sep 25, 2020
Dundee
I hope it does well and reviews well but something tells me this will be the first bomb of this year, especially with that £70 price point.

drock5k

Aug 3, 2018
Fingers crossed that Housemaque managed to nail their first AAA effort. It's a hugely important game for them. It looks awesome but I won't have a Quintuple for a while.
Yeah, they really deserve it after the quality they've put out for the whole PS4 generation. Fingers crossed this is what gets them there.

Haikira

Dec 22, 2017
Northern Ireland
My PS5 is on the blink, and I'm about to send it back for repair/replacement :(

I really hope I get it back before Returnal is out, as I've been really psyched for this game; but with part shortages, I have no idea how long it'll take...

starfoxxxy

Gravity Is Hard
Banned
Mar 13, 2021
They have generally reviewed well but this is very different from what they have done before. They haven't made a full on roguelike before, the narrative has never been this ambitious and the production values are major steps up from their older games.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at sony and wonder what their sales predictions for it are

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Was interested after the name alone but lost interest after the difficulty and rogue like stuff.

If it reviews well I'll give it a try, after a sale. £70 is buckwild.

Mukrab

Apr 19, 2020
When was the last time Sony published a completely broken game? Get your bad juju out of here.
Im not saying its gonna be broken. Geez. I just took the oppurtunity to make a joke because of what happened to cyberpunk. Especifically about gold not meaning that its not gonna be delayed. It has nothing to do with this game or whoever does it. In fact you can go through my post history and check for yourself that i talked good about this game and said it was the game from sony i was most excited about. Nevermind though. Sorry

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Was able to pre-order this for $15 off, which seems like a good enough price for me. I've only played one Housemarque game before, and this will be my first PS5 exclusive, so I'm excited to give it a shot.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Thursday today is good.

8d957150bd3ddc41bcd0793232861916.gif

Markratos

Hermen Hulst's Secret Account
Feb 15, 2020
After playing Hades for almost 100 hours, I'm ready to jump into another roguelike. Housemarque has been launching fantastic games for years.

NeverWas

Feb 28, 2019
Housemarque games are always a day 1 purchase for me. Reeeeeeeally looking forward to this one.