• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Guessing we'll see it tonight. Neat, pretty excited for this.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
... they're not really gonna try to charge $70 for this are they

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Screenshot incase (Reminder: This is from Best Buy CA)
Archive incase, provided by salromano
Screenshot_2020-12-10_120041.png

Last edited:

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Also, if RETURNAL is going to be releasing in March 2021, I expect Ratchet and Clank to be like.. late January or something. I thought that would come out way earlier than RETURNAL.

OCD Guy

Nov 2, 2017
What is "budget" gameplay? Housemarque's small titles have better gameplay than a lot of AAA games on the market, and this one is actually a AAA.
Yeah Housemarque games had some of the best gameplay on PS4, Resogun and Alienation, man I spent hours upon hours on those.

Resogun was arguably the best launch game on PS4.

Oct 27, 2017
While $70 is a lot regardless of the game, I'm hyped to see Housemarquee try this. I'd love a March release because I expected April or May.

if Ratchet is Feb, and Returnal March, that clears the way for GT7 to be May or June if it doesn't get delayed. I know the trailer got updated to no longer include it in H1 2021 but hopefully it some out makes it in the summer.

RE8 is supposed to be spring too? PS5 had helluva 2021 lined Up

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Canadian retailers continue the patriotic tradition of leaking titles ahead of schedule!

Oct 27, 2017
That's cool. I won't buy it day one if it is 80 bucks but I will definitely get it on sale when it drops.

The game looks really interesting and as always from this dev, they know how to make good gameplay so I am positive about this game.

Bucéfalo

Banned
May 29, 2020
Returnal and FFXVI have been listed in a specific spanish retailer for a month of so. I don't thinks it means anything, but it's actually true that those are the only announced PS5 games listed (besides the others already released).

Oct 30, 2017
I hope Housemarque finds success with this game. Their last couple of games were good but few people cared about them. I hope they worked on the art/visual identity of the game - their last couple of games looked a bit generic and bland (even with spectacular effects).