• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017

Honestly, the prospect of more secret rooms is fantastic, I've loved scouring the levels for hidden nooks and crannies. Also, hello Pylioid!

So good seeing all the new features and secret weapons I love how housemarque basically builds narrative driven arcade games now

When PC? I'm starving!!! it's imposible here getting Ps5 right now (Spain)

Also gorgeous game
its inevitable.

AfterZero

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't enjoy the game myself, but I'm super happy for Returnal fans and glad to see it's getting such cool (and free) support.

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
When PC? I'm starving!!! it's imposible here getting Ps5 right now (Spain)

Also gorgeous game
Xtralife (they are located on Barcelona, but it's largely an online store) can be your friend.

I bought mine there with another controller and two games a few months ago.

This game is why I have absolutely no regrets about it.

EDIT: Is this allowed? D:

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Any word if new content will have new trophies? I need some kinda goal to work towards like made it to the 20th floor trophy or something, I can't just play a endless level for high score only

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Any word if new content will have new trophies? I need some kinda goal to work towards like made it to the 20th floor trophy or something, I can't just play a endless level for high score only
Nothing yet! I'm assuming the story content will be gated by progress to some extent though, that should give you something

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Play to experience the new boss? Play to help out fellow astronauts stuck between time & space? I'm hoping it make collectibles more frequent too. Darn surveys!

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I`ve played a lot of Death Stranding lately and switched to Returnal again and I realized how goddamn depressing this game is. No hope, just pure, endless darkness.

Anyway, can`t wait to play the new content.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I am eager for my brother to carry me through this game like a handbag. I could barely get to the second world when I played.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Im sad they're not making a sequel, I really would love to see this world and gameplay exploded open.

Guess this is the last piece of it before they move on.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I might be confusing the wording, but all of it is free? No paid? Cuz I might grab a second copy to play with my bro

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
I never finished this because I hate the progression system. I hope it's a pooled multiplayer experience and not tied to an invite or friends list.

Edit: I just read how it works. Seems cool.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
This just sounds like an incredibly good update. I really hope this brings new players in too. If this drives up sales, then maybe we'll keep getting more awesome updates like this.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
I had been meaning to look up when this update was coming out. Saw the thread title, looked at today's date, remembered I have tomorrow off work.

Excellent. I was just thinking about half an hour ago how I hadn't played my PS5 in...a while. That's mostly due to God of War on PC, Dying Light 2 and then Elden Ring though....had to skip Horizon for now but I'll get around to it eventually. This though. I might double the amount of screenshots I've taken and I'll love every minute of it despite how terrible I am at the game sometimes.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that this is free to me is crazy, I was ready to pay for this, also holyshit at those super weapons.

stryke

Oct 28, 2017
Thought I'd warm up a little before the update.
I forgot how good the haptics were in this game.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Im sad they're not making a sequel, I really would love to see this world and gameplay exploded open.
I hope they release another DLC where we get to fight that Old One-monster with the option of ending the cycle and releasing Selene. Something like that. :)
I don`t see much potential for a sequel tbh. Placing Selene in other Biomes for a different, totally new cycle would feel weird, taking a different character with their own journey through hell would feel stale, imo.
But hey, I didn`t think TLOU needed a sequel, but after having played Part II, I consider it essential, so what do I know. ;)

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I finished my run for grinding weapon upgrades, got a few 3-tiers completed. Bring on the co-op. It'll make it so much more bearable with another player.

OP
OP
Joule

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
Not live yet? Id like to turn on the console before work preferably so I can play some tonight without waiting

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
unbenanntm5j5n.png

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
So, I platinumed the game a a while ago and when I saw the DLC announcement my first thought was " cool, thankfully my character is leveled up"

Ohh. Wait.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
The countdown tweets have all been at around 1600 Europe time, so I wouldn't expect it before 3 hours or so from now.

Wrong!

Last edited: