• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EOS-HDC

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tijuana, B.C, Mexico
I'm In, Retro cannot disappoint us that many times, this is an EASY bet.

AGAINST.

May I see you on the moment of TRUTH, crying for for compassion and you will receive none. You faithless fools!

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
count me in fam, they will show something for sure 8)

What happens if you're wrong? Who gets to choose your avatar ?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't take this bet. As confident as I am, I can't help to think in the back of my mind that this is a Metroid Prime situation where everything was cancelled to focus on MP4

OP
OP

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The possibility of a Prime Trilogy HD makes this an interesting bet.
That's a good point.

OP, does the Metrology count for this bet?

If Retro worked on a Metroid Prime Trilogy remaster, that counts as a "new" game since there would be significant changes to the mechanics.

count me in fam, they will show something for sure 8)

What happens if you're wrong? Who gets to choose your avatar ?

If I am wrong, the believers get to decide on an avatar for me and my fellow heretics. I will make a supremely embarrassing avatar soonish as one of the options but I think it should be decided by vote.

Dec 23, 2017
Been thinking about retro. I know they are doing prime now. I'm sure people are excited about that. At this point I doubt we see a new original ip from them. So I am okay with them just giving us another donkey Kong after prime 4. I have very low expectations from them now.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Alright, I never do avatar bet, but those are just hilarious. I won't even be mad if I lose because they are awesome.

AGAINST

I believe in a Donkey Kong game or something. Peer Schneider predicting that Retro would have something to show was interesting imo. And I still kinda believe the Reggie image was actually a tease. Some people at Retro were kinda excited about it when people asked them.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Behold my Xanatos Gambit!

FOR

I win even if I lose!

I'm actually somewhat optimistic that something will manifest, but I'm going to slyly hedge my bets like an asshole I'm.

Edit: Dardan, if you decide not let my bullshit slide, then count me as AGAINST instead. It's up to your judgement.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
vvvhfVg.gif

Why... ?

Is that "the" answer or just because it's the only thing they havn't done in a while ?

Simba1

Dec 5, 2017
Against!

This is year when we will finally see Retro game (I saying that last 3-4 years).

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not expecting anything from Retro this year. It'll be the sixth E3 without anything new from them. If they're there, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Not holding my breath though.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
As you can already see from my Avatar, im a pathetic optimist. I say unto you that they will bring at least 1 game to e3. I say AGAINST

banter

Jan 12, 2018
I want there to have been a metroid prime trilogy remaster so badly... and I really think that even if they did, that they wouldn't show/release it until closer to metroid prime 4... but... I'm retarded so AGAINST!

Deleted member 23212

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If they don't have anything then I do wish we'd get some sort of article on the inner-workings of Retro, it'd be interesting just seeing how everything has gone on the inside.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I see that Era loves to talk shit about Retro but when push comes to shove the usual suspects tuck their tail betwee their legs and run.
mjgrin.png

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I might make a side bet with myself that if they reveal Startropics this will be my avatar for all eternity:

DkuX3jhX0AEU6-N.jpg

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What if retro has been remaking metroid prime 1 - 3 the last 5 years? And it's more than simply just a HD remaster

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can I say against on the condition I get that k Rool avatar if wrong? I've grown rather fond of my crocs.

Deleted member 50366

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Sometimes you know that you're gonna lose a bet, but you do it anyway because you always have a little, a very little portion of faith, so AGAINST!!

Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017
My head says FOR, but my heart says AGAINST.

Fuck it, I'm going with my head. FOR it is. Let reason be my glory or my downfall.