• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Lol why are Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Suicide Squad on the left anyway? Suicide Squad but not Birds of Prey?

Because they used characters that were in a Snyder film first? Then I guess JOSStice League should be on the left too.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Lol why are Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Suicide Squad on the left anyway?

Because they used characters that were in a Snyder film first? Then I guess JOSStice League and Birds of Prey would count too.

If it has comedy, it's Marvel kiddy trash

If it has women who don't cry for their boyfriends every 5 minutes and minorities it's SJW trash

If it's drab and miserable then it's deep thought provoking kino and part of the Snyder

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This whole thing seems kind of sad, in that people were so personally and emotionally invested in a movie production's outcome that they've waged actual, extended campaigns for a do-over to try and salvage whatever fulfillment they were originally hoping to achieve the first time around.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
whatever, the DC verse is pure garbage anyway so let them have their movies, we don't have to watch them. after WW84 i doubt i will watch a single one of those again.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada

Well, I'm a fan, and I say none of the Snyder stuff was canon.

Take that!

It's super weird that people got so heavily invested in these terrible movies, and it's even more gross that the people who profit from them keep egging them on.

If you're so proud of your grassroots organizing, maybe make it about something that will actually benefit people, instead of your desire to see Superman frown more.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Lol why are Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Suicide Squad on the left anyway? Suicide Squad but not Birds of Prey?

Because they used characters that were in a Snyder film first? Then I guess JOSStice League should be on the left too.
LOL no Agenda there when Aquaman is Snyder verse because hes in Justice League, but Harley Quinn isn't even though she's in the much much worse Suicide Squad which is Snyderverse

Hmm wonder what's different about Birds of Prey eh

Look at the bottom.

It's not Suicide Squad on the left.

It's the Ayer Cut of Suicide Squad on the left.

OP
OP
residentgrigo

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
maxresdefault.jpg

rtayercut.com

Home - #ReleaseTheAyerCut

one-stop source everything David Ayer's Suicide Squad including news events artwork links various sites bloggers relevant movement. Release The Ayer Cut

The latest update here is that Leto is now showing interest. So do at least Jay Hernandez, Margot Robbie, Karen Fukuhara and David Ayer. Also Ray Fisher, Harry Lennix, Ray Porter & Zack Snyder.
Edit: Should have said that James Gunn has no problem with Ayer getting his cut.

Last edited:

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Where was all this DC fan energy when the nick cage superman film got killed. Fuckin tragic priorities.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The second of the 3 seperate wiki articles on the 2017 and now 2021 film has the big picture breakdown. The introduction quote looks how it looks. I ain´t fixing it.
The 2017 film Justice League had a troubled production history. Its script and photography underwent major changes before and during production, and there was a change in directors. This resulted in the theatrical release of a version that was reported to be markedly different from how the film had been conceived of during pre-production and principal photography.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]
Most of the changes were driven by the negative reception to the previous installments of the DC Extended Universe (DCEU) Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad.[SUP][3][/SUP] Justice League had been helmed by director Zack Snyder through most of its production, but Snyder stepped down in May 2017 during post-production following the death of his daughter, and Joss Whedon took over at that point, completing the film as an uncredited co-director. Whedon oversaw script rewrites, reshoots and other changes that added a brighter tone and more humor to the film, and cut the runtime down to 120 minutes in accordance with a mandate from Warner Bros.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] The theatrical release of Justice League was a commercial failure, and was met with a mixed reception from critics and audiences, leading Warner Bros. to re-evaluate the future of the DCEU.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP]
When details surfaced about the film's troubled production and the state of the film before Snyder stepped down, some expressed interest in the idea of releasing an alternate cut that would be more faithful to Snyder's vision for the film. Fans of Snyder's works, members of the cast and crew, and other film industry figures have petitioned for the release of this "Snyder Cut". At the time, Warner stated that they had no plans to release an alternate cut of Justice League.[SUP][7][/SUP] On May 20, 2020, Zack Snyder personally confirmed that it would be released on HBO Max as Zack Snyder's Justice League during a watch party for Man of Steel. The current date is set for 2021.[SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP]
Ok brilliant, thanks! Sounds bad for everyone concerned :(

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
THE FANS demand that WB brings back the one true DC universe:

#RELEASETHEALCALACUT

#RESTORETHEALCALAVERSE

It's a good day for Alcala fans. David Ogden Stiers has voiced support for #THEALCALAVERSE

DXZ4eHcX4AAoodn.jpg

WB, stop letting Geoff Johns smother this compelling work and let it go to series.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ray Fisher is a mediocre actor who seems to be trying to stay relevant by groveling and bowing down to Snyder and his fans. And in return the Snyder fans all love him and think he is amazing because he hates Joss Whedon too and is posting all their hash tags

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
If it has comedy, it's Marvel kiddy trash

If it has women who don't cry for their boyfriends every 5 minutes and minorities it's SJW trash

If it's drab and miserable then it's deep thought provoking kino and part of the Snyder

guessing the people who think that never bothered to watch Aquaman then

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales

#RELEASETHEALCALACUT

#RESTORETHEALCALAVERSE

It's a good day for Alcala fans. David Ogden Stiers has voiced support for #THEALCALAVERSE

DXZ4eHcX4AAoodn.jpg

WB, stop letting Geoff Johns smother this compelling work and let it go to series.
Needs more italics and ominous unrelated quotes.

Where was all this DC fan energy when the nick cage superman film got killed. Fuckin tragic priorities.

No joke I'd love to see this, and the abandoned Justice League movie by George Miller. What executives do I need to violently harass to make this happen

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
guessing the people who think that never bothered to watch Aquaman then

You say this but I just read someone arguing on the replies to some tweet posted here that Aquaman isn't canon because there's zippers on some costumes and Snyder would never allow that

These people are wild, it's so entertaining following this

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017

#RELEASETHEALCALACUT

#RESTORETHEALCALAVERSE

DXZ4eHcX4AAoodn.jpg

If David Ogden Stiers came back from the grave to call for this, I think they'd have to do it lol.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
If David Ogden Stiers came back from the grave to call for this, I think they'd have to do it lol.

Oh, David Ogden Stiers isn't actually dead. He had to go into hiding because of the #WHEDONATI.

Look at "WB". What does a "W" look like if you turn it on it's side? That's right, a "3". And look at "B". What happens if you remove the line on the left of the "B"? Surprise, surprise, another "3".

And what day did DOS (David Ogden Stiers) supposedly die?

March 3rd, 2018.

3-3-2018.

The year after Justice League came out. The answer's right there for anybody who can see the connections.

OP
OP
residentgrigo

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany

Snyder is known to sign tin foil hats. Chris Wong-Swenson from PingPongFlix. He got Snyder on his show twice in 2020. Man of Foil.
At a charity function at Snyder´s old film school.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

Snyder is known to sign tin foil hats. Chris Wong-Swenson from PingPongFlix. He got Snyder on his show twice in 2020. Man of Foil.
At a charity function at Snyder´s old film school.

Oh....Oh the tin-foil hat is actually, like, a thing. Like, a show of solidarity I guess....like people called us conspiracy nutters but it's okay, we don't mind the conspiracy nut look because it's not a conspiracy, and now the world see's it's actually real, and stuff.

755F.gif

(no I'm not shitting on Snyder for charity stuff or fan signing stuff, before anyone throws that read on me)

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Thx again @Itssan17. Another happy landing for the Snyder Cult and the # is here to stay. That´s for sure. The movie drops somewhere in March and will have both a proper add campaign by WB and a fan campaign that will feature Snyder himself and multiple actors and crew members. Even it´s own Web Con and fan organised IMAX screenings. Snyder will be on a fanpodcast on Monday for example. I wonder what Netflix thinks about all of this now that they booked him for multiple projects.
EqpYTkQXAAAC8v7

Grassroots leftist movements and fanbases in general should look long and hard at the RTSC campaign and where it went. All the way to the top! A book about it has already been written. Also releasing in March and already a bestseller. It was fascinatingly enough written by a Snyder agnostic at Cinemblend who became a fan while researching. He too participiated in #RestoreTheSnyderVerse and covered it. Gooble, gobble, we accept Sean, we accept Sean, one of us, one of us.

Amazon.com: Release the Snyder Cut: The Crazy True Story Behind the Fight That Saved Zack Snyder's Justice League (9781493059034): O'Connell, Sean: Books

Amazon.com: Release the Snyder Cut: The Crazy True Story Behind the Fight That Saved Zack Snyder's Justice League (9781493059034): O'Connell, Sean: Books
DS5AnwTVMAE-cXi.jpg
tenor.gif

Edit: Used the most up to date numbers.
What the fuck is a Snyder agnostic

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Lolol.

Interview just dropped today where Zack says he's busy with other things and has no plans for sequels.

ThInGs ArE lOoKiNg GoOd FoR tHe SnYdEr FaItHfUl!

OP
OP
residentgrigo

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
He said none of that: "Yeah, I mean, I never thought I'd be here doing this, let's be frank! I never thought I'd be finishing Justice League. And look, the truth is -- and it's been widely reported, and I have no issue -- the DC universe has branched off and done its own thing, and that's fine. As far as what I did and as far as my vision for what I wanted to do with these characters and the journey I wanted them to go on, it's well known that I planned on more movies. It was five movies or something. But I'm busy. I've got a lot going on. So, is it cool that the fans have so much faith in the trajectory? Yes. It's amazing, and I couldn't be happier and I'm excited for them to see Justice League so they can drink the entire elixir. But as far as, 'Would I go continue?' I have no plan to, but, like I said, I didn't think I'd be here, so who knows?"
Zack Snyder, ComicBook Debate, 4 January 2021

I broke down the whole thing in this post:
www.resetera.com

DCU Era |OT3| Of Gods and Monsters

WB doesnt deserve to own DC. #GiveSonytheRights

Also this from 4 days ago and him asking fans to ask Jim Lee for that Knightmare Joker comic. The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning.
EqlNAt9U0AEDOqO

He has a film (Horse Latitudes) to shoot in I think April. So yes. He is 100% busy this year. Fans know that.

Edit: The quote above is 1 to 1 and he also thanked the fans in a long bit. The last thing he would do is look down on us or make shit up.
The next fan event is on the 16th of January btw. For David Ayer. To #RestoreTheSnyderVerse is also to restore his film. Till then.

Last edited:

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Uh...What's this supposed to mean?

Basically DC has said that they will be moving away from the standard MCU-esque concept of interconnecting films and will instead just do movies that aren't connected, since the best-received DCEU movies (Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Shazam, Joker) have been the ones not tied into the main Justice League saga. And the Snyder cut being released isn't going to change that.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
He said none of that: "Yeah, I mean, I never thought I'd be here doing this, let's be frank! I never thought I'd be finishing Justice League. And look, the truth is -- and it's been widely reported, and I have no issue -- the DC universe has branched off and done its own thing, and that's fine. As far as what I did and as far as my vision for what I wanted to do with these characters and the journey I wanted them to go on, it's well known that I planned on more movies. It was five movies or something. But I'm busy. I've got a lot going on. So, is it cool that the fans have so much faith in the trajectory? Yes. It's amazing, and I couldn't be happier and I'm excited for them to see Justice League so they can drink the entire elixir. But as far as, 'Would I go continue?' I have no plan to, but, like I said, I didn't think I'd be here, so who knows?" Zack Snyder, ComicBook Debate, 4 January 2021

www.resetera.com

Also this from 4 days ago:
EqlNAt9U0AEDOqO

He has a film (Horse Latitudes) to shoot in I think April. So yes. He is 100% busy this year. Fans know that.

You're delusional. If you actually watch the interview he pretty definitively shuts it down. Of course he's not going to say "No, there's no chance", both because he wouldn't turn down work if it's offered and also because he has to let his weirdo fans down gently.

19:24 on the video, embedded below:

That's not a man who secretly has a series of movies lined up. That's a man who's heading out the door but doesn't want to burn any bridges on the way out.

There's also a hilarious part at the beginning where they ask him to name his favorite part of Wonder Woman 1984 and he really, really struggles to offer anything. He finally settles on "I like Themyscira" and "Chris Pine".

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I will never understand the people who stan for Zack Snyder lmao. So bizarre.

OP
OP
residentgrigo

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
I have One More Thing Tm. Back when he slipped up (more than once). I hear you knocking on your wooden table. He even talked about details from his 5 film arc today.

Snyder ain´t being paid for TSC. He can´t just walk around like king shit. Be smart. Be humble. It´s what got him this far. Start from a better bargaining position with WB/HBO Max if the story is Zack Snyder-man no more.

Anyway. Next up on the fan agenda. Going Back to the Future to help out David Ayer. And then we worry about our actual future. One DCEU film is still locked up in the vault. #ReleaseTheAyerCut to #RestoreTheSnyderVerse.
Eq5PwO4UcAEBOx9

Last edited:

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I do I have One More Thing Tm. Back when he slipped up (more than once). I hear you knocking on your wooden table.

Snyder ain´t being paid for TSC. He can´t just walk around like king shit. Be smart. be humble. It´s what got him this far. Start from a better bargaining position.
Anyway. Next up on the fan agenda. Going Back to the Future to help out David Ayer. And then we worry about our actual future. One DCEU film is still locked up in the vault. #ReleaseTheAyerCut to #RestoreTheSnyderVerse.

You'd be better served directing your energy towards helping people who actually need help. Zack Snyder or David Ayer's success is not your success.

Chumunga64

Banned
Jun 22, 2018
He said none of that: "Yeah, I mean, I never thought I'd be here doing this, let's be frank! I never thought I'd be finishing Justice League. And look, the truth is -- and it's been widely reported, and I have no issue -- the DC universe has branched off and done its own thing, and that's fine. As far as what I did and as far as my vision for what I wanted to do with these characters and the journey I wanted them to go on, it's well known that I planned on more movies. It was five movies or something. But I'm busy. I've got a lot going on. So, is it cool that the fans have so much faith in the trajectory? Yes. It's amazing, and I couldn't be happier and I'm excited for them to see Justice League so they can drink the entire elixir. But as far as, 'Would I go continue?' I have no plan to, but, like I said, I didn't think I'd be here, so who knows?"
Zack Snyder, ComicBook Debate, 4 January 2021

www.resetera.com

Also this from 4 days ago and him asking fans to ask Jim Lee for that Knightmare Joker comic. The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning.
EqlNAt9U0AEDOqO

Edit: The quote above is 1 to 1 and he also thanked the fans in a long bit. The last thing he would do is look down on us or make shit up.
The next fan event is on the 16th of January btw. For David Ayer. To #RestoreTheSnyderVerse is also to restore his film. Till then.

The DCEU OT sounds like a blast and also a terrible place to be if you enjoy decent movies

OP
OP
residentgrigo

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse related tags as support for Cavil´s Superman (Snyder himself joined), Fisher´s Cyborg and the Batfleck solo project have been trending with the help of scheduled fanevents for all of January so far. 16th will be the big one for #ReleaseTheAyerCut. I would be shocked if the actual film won´t drop by 2021.

WB has no idea what will be unleashed on them in March. You think Snyder-verse fans were load till now? That was only the beginning. 2021 will be the year when we put up or shut up. Especially as WB put a spotligh on us.
giphy.gif

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WB has no idea what will be unleashed on them in March. You think Snyder-verse fans were load till now? That was only the beginning. 2021 will be the year when we put up or shut up. Especially as WB put a spotligh on us.
They do, a toxic fandom that will ideally dissapear after the synder cut is released and they are shown the door.