• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I want them to win, Snyder needs to stop screwing around and just turn the Snyderverse into Injustice so I can truly bask in the bloodbath on Era.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At least it's not the Whedon verse, I caught like 20 mins on TV the other night and the creep shots are so obvious.

Mandius

Oct 27, 2017
Zack Snyder may not be in the same league as Corey Feldman, but he is playing the same sport.

OP
OP
residentgrigo

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
we need a Star Wars movie directed by Zack Snyder
zack-snyder-luke-skywalker-1048221.jpg

Star Wars 1977 is why he became a filmmaker. He cosplayed as Luke a few times, once showed a Yoda cake he baked for his autistic daughter on Twitter (before he left Twitter), met Mark Hamill a few times and is friends with JJ. He thinks that SW "passed him by", something he said on a fan stream a week ago, but who knows.
BvS and TFA also promoted each other.
detail.12bd814d.jpg

MetalMagus

Avenger
Oct 16, 2018
Maine
It's so weird that Snyder has a cult but McG doesn't. Brett Ratner doesn't.

I think even fans of their movies understand that MacG and Brett "the Rat" Ratner are the definitions of Hollywood Hacks. The best you can say is that they can technically direct a movie and get it delivered.

Snyder has cultivated the air of an auteur. I admit, the guy is great at blocking and directing action scenes, and he's got a flair for set design and framing. If he was purely a cinematographer or action choreographer, he'd be one of the best in the business! It's why when you roll your eyes at his films the stans just easily dismiss you as "not getting it."

What they don't see (or don't care about) is that he's a mediocre to poor scriptwriter, editor, and actual director.

Oct 25, 2017
WB gave those entitled dorks an inch, it's hardly shocking they expect they can throw another tantrum and get their mile.

Oct 27, 2017
Going by this and op's posts in that other Snyder thread, i almost wish I was as passionate about something as they apparently are over Zack Snyder. Certainly straddling the line between admirable and bizarre.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
So i typed vero into google and the first result was "is vero still a thing-shut down in October 2017" lol.
Anyways yeah it reeks of some form of viral marketing to creat buzz for something they're proabably planning to do anyways.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With how disappointing Wonder Woman 1985 was, I just can't care about the DC universe anymore. Just do standalones instead in the hopes that one of them ends up being good and you don't have to watch the other ones to follow it

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Willing to bet Ms Marvel will outperform the Snyder Cut.

The tears from comicgaters will be amazing

Nah, that's when we slip into... you know what, I'm not going to be specific. They're going to make certain excuses for why people like Ms. Marvel more. Something something identity politics... anyways, quote me when it happens

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
I can't wait until the DC universe reboots years down the road so people can finally leave this trash universe behind.

xaosslug

Oct 27, 2017
isn't their whole thing that "Snyderverse" does exist, but it's a single universe among a multitude?

they did a really bad job w/ their multi-verse stuff. Now when Marvel introduces theirs everyone is gonna think they copied. LOL

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
This is why you don't negotiate with these fans. They need to stop this shit, JL sucked and Snyder is a horrible director.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. Ridiculous. WB should have expected that these people wouldn't be satisfied with just their Snyder Cut movie.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Going by this and op's posts in that other Snyder thread, i almost wish I was as passionate about something as they apparently are over Zack Snyder. Certainly straddling the line between admirable and bizarre.
I just wish Snyder would go make his own movies and leave DC properties alone. Let his dopey fans circlejerk over something else entirely and let us have some real DC movies. Of course there's also the issue of DC Upper Management so it's not that easy. Put me in charge and I'll right the ship.

In retrospect, Christopher Nolan recommending Snyder to Warner Bros for Man of Steel has to go down in history as the biggest troll of all time. He HAD to have known.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
why not? Snyder failed upwards for the last decade already so it's not like they're gonna have to change anything

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I just wish Snyder would go make his own movies and leave DC properties alone. Let his dopey fans circlejerk over something else entirely and let us have some real DC movies. Of course there's also the issue of DC Upper Management so it's not that easy. Put me in charge and I'll right the ship.

In retrospect, Christopher Nolan recommending Snyder to Warner Bros for Man of Steel has to go down in history as the biggest troll of all time. He HAD to have known.

#ReleasetheDalekVerse

Can't be any worse than Birds of Prey at this point so why not?

So you're telling me you haven't seen Wonder Woman 1984 yet.